Chapter 50: Life Continues On...

Song Credits: Braaten - It's My Life

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

"It's my life. It's now or never, but I ain't gonna live forever. I just want to live while I'm alive..."

___________________________

My eyes drift open, seeing my beloved hugging me close to his chest. Memories of last night return, making me turn red.

He actually proposed to me...

I was going to be his wife. The thought of being married with kids was a dream come true. My tail decides to appear, hugging his leg.

My demon powers were getting stronger. Like having my darling demon's kid inside of me was making them appear more and more.

Two days ago my powers got the best of me, and I ended up floating upwards, soon falling into the safety of Seek's arms.

He of course was worried that his kid was making my powers act up, however I blow it off, saying that I can and will manage to control them.

And I did.

My tail decides to grasp onto him, making the demon groan out. His beautiful eye opens, staring right at me.

"Hello beautiful soon to be wife of mine..." He grabs me up, and we make out. My legs were on either side of his hips.

"Mhmm!" His teeth bite my lips, making me groan out in arousal. His tentacle pokes into my stomach, making me paw it with my hand.

His eye looks me over, and he chuckles at my reaction. "Inkrose of mine, are you wanting me again?" My nod was eager.

___________________________

Entering me, I pant out as he fucks me in his lap. Squishing was heard as we go at it for awhile. My tail wraps around his waist.

"Seek! Please, I need you!" He speeds up, and in my stomach, I see his dick enter even farther inside. Eventually he releases in me.

"Good girl... You take me so well my human." He hugs me on his chest, rubbing my back. And then I feel it for the first time since I've been pregnant.

My baby kicks a bit.

I gasp. "Seek! Here, feel my stomach." Seek hands me his hand, and I place it on my tummy. He looks confused until the baby knows that it's father was searching for them.

He feels the kick, eye widening in surprise. "Is that what I think it is?" My nod and smile makes his eye tear up in wonder.

"That's our baby. And they're more active now. I'm so happy..." My eyes water, knowing that our baby was going to grow more soon...

___________________________

Screech wouldn't let go of hugging me. We got home earlier, and he was wanting my attention. I hold him like how you would hold a small child.

Farah leaves, hugging me quickly. "Bye bestie, if you need me later, know that I'd drop anything to come help out." I smile, shaking my head.

"You don't have to you know." She waves me off. "Nonsense, besides what are friends for?"

Farah closes the door, saying another bye as I say mine back. Seek was on the couch, and picks me up as soon as I sit down to watch H20 with him.

At some point Alice texts me, wanting to hang out at the playground, saying that her daughter wanted to play with Screech again.

When I tell Seek about my new friend's question, he says that it's fine as long as he was with me. I answer back, saying that we'll be there soon.

___________________________

I greet Alice as we make it to the bench to sit down. She smiles and says hi. Noticing my boyfriend, she introduces herself. "Hi, you must be Skyelle's partner. I'm Alice."

They shake hands, and Seek says his name. "Hi, I'm Seek. And we are kind of-"

"Momma! Oh it's my friend! Hiii!" Screech waves, going over to greet her. My smile forms as they run off to play on the playground.

Seek looks down at me, eye beaming. He places his hand on my chest. "I can't wait to meet our child Inkrose..."

I hug his arm with my hand. "Yeah, it's going to be wonderful to see them, and hold them in my arms too."

My head leans on his shoulder, and he runs his hands through my hair and kisses my head. At some point I fall asleep.

___________________________

My eye looks over, seeing her fall asleep on my arm. Knowing that she might want to wake up in the bed, I call Screech over.

He says his goodbye to his friend, and I tell her friend Alice that I was taking her home. "Alright, it's about time for us to go home too. Goodbye you three."

I wave some as I pick my beloved up in my arms effortlessly. It was the same way that I held her as I went to.fix her injuries in the hotel.

Then I wasn't sure of my feelings for Skyelle, denying my love for her, but now I knew that we were meant to be with each other.

Walking home, I place my sleeping girlfriend on her spot, tucking some hair behind her ear, smiling as she snuggles the pillow, mumbling her nickname for me with a smile on her face.

I carefully place my hand on her stomach, feeling a small kick responding to me. "I can't wait to be your dad little one..."

___________________________

We were out on a walk, and Seek had his hand on mine as we walk. Occasionally he'd plant a kiss on my head, making me flustered. He was so bold in public.

At some point we bump into someone. That someone that I haven't seen in years. "Hey, watch it!" Seek growls, grabbing me close.

"What the hell, I know you! You're that guy that my parents forced me to marry. What're you doing here?" He scoffs at me.

"Well if it isn't the ungrateful bitch from a long time ago. "What're you doing here?" Seek's eye narrows as he asks, "And who the fuck are you?"

"I'm her boyfriend, so fuck off scum." My eyes trail to his face. My beloved clings onto me as he stands tall. The human male shivers.

"Of course you'd date a thing like that, you were always a freak, but that explains it." Seek who was tired of him insulting me, so he growls, making the human shut up.

"Stop talking about her like that. You're not worth my beloved's time, so fuck off before I break your legs." Seemingly he takes forever until the demon yells out, "NOW!"

Running off, he leaves us be. My heart rate slows, and I look up, seeing the demon fuming, but he turns soft as soon as I reach up, placing a hand on his cheek.

"Seek are you okay? I... Thank you, for protecting me..." He places his hand on mine. He whispers, "You're welcome love." We kiss, and his hand touches my slightly rounder stomach, caressing it.

I moan, and we split. His eye looked beautiful as he chuckles at my breathlessness. "C'mon, let's go home Inkrose..."