Chapter 34: All I Got is You

Song Credits: Said the Sky & Kwesi - All I Got

Italic - Importance/Texting //// Bold - Emphasis/Texting //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

___________________________

I wake up, not seeing Seek there. I sigh, knowing that he didn't actually love me, or care about me. His girlfriend probably was the only person that he'll ever love.

We no longer had a good connection, and I felt like it would never be fixed. Unfortunately I started feeling love bloom for him.

Yet I knew that this time, that it wouldn't be returned back. The last thing that I'd want was a broken heart to be my downfall.

Screech was up, and sees my face. "Hii, what is it?" I sigh sadly, head tilted down and looking at my lap. My legs still burn, and they felt useless.

"Oh, I just started feeling love for Seek again, but knowing that he already has somebody else to be with, I feel like dying afterwards..." He hugs me with a leg, and I start crying my poor heart out.

Nobody loves me, no-one even wants me around, I'm just a burden that needed to go. However I had to live until the day I die.

He gently asks me, "Don't you know that he still cares about you? And maybe one day he'll be able to be with you again. Like you said, relationships don't last forever."

I look at him. "I know, but they'll both live eternally, and me? I'll be a sad pile of bones left in the dirt to rot away eventually."

He grimaced at those words. "That was kind of dark. Is that how you feel?" I nod slightly, wrapping my arms around my torso. 

Tears threaten to escape my eyes again, and I wanted to scream about how unfair this life was. It wasn't right seeing the one person that you are devoted to with another female.

But it wouldn't change, and I know that...

___________________________

 A nurse comes inside my room, looking at my only friend, but soon looks at me. "Hey, I see that you're depressed right now, being in a bed for months does that."

"So, we decided to let you go outside for a walk for an hour or two, if you want to that is?" She smiles at me, and I return it.

"Sure, thanks for being so nice to me..." I say bashfully. She nods at me. "You're welcome Skyelle. Go have some fun outside. But be back before closing, okay?"

I agree, and start putting clothes on. And as I stand up, my legs wanted to break into pieces. I sigh and take crutches in case.

Calling the elevator, I get inside, and go down to the first floor, walking out when it opens for me. I wave to doctors as I walk through the lobby, and for the first time I smiled that day.

It was nice having so many people care about me. And the fact that they were all taking a bit of time out of their day to say a hello back, it was nice to be talked to.

I walk outside on my crutches, looking both ways across the street. Then I make it to the other side, popping some music on.

I hum with Rachel's vocals as I hobble my way around. It was a nice place, the way that the trees shone in the sun was beautiful.

___________________________

I hadn't realized it, but I somehow ended up at the hotel again. Apparently during my walk and listening to my favorite Rachel Platten songs, I never thought that I even left town.

The shadow of the huge building covered me, making me shiver at it. I hated this place, like really hated it. All that it brought back was unpleasant memories.

And then the joyful ones pop up. I sigh. I really missed his embrace, his love for me and how loyal he was to me. 

I walk inside, crutches making noise on the carpeted floor. Swinging my legs forward, I look at the elevator. I really was doing this, wasn't I?

I then enter the next door, seeing no signs of anybody. I had a feeling to head to the courtyard, the place where we danced for awhile.

After what felt like forever, I enter it, seeing what I saw made my heart stop. Guiding Light kissing my ex-boyfriend. She makes eye contact with me, and he doesn't notice.

She smiles victoriously at me, and my heart just about stopped. I back up slowly, and dash with my crutches out of there.

___________________________

I was sobbing and asking why'd I think that anything would change for me? I didn't decide to go back to the hospital

I was sobbing and asking why'd I think that anything would change for me? I didn't decide to go back to the hospital. I just wanted to die...

My legs were taking me far out of there. At some point I trip on my legs, and then the hurting sensation from them made me break down again.

"No! No! No! I hate you!!!" My body wanted to give up right there. I then see it. An abandoned building. I pass it, and decided to stay in a corner by it.

My legs were shaking a lot, and I wanted it to stop. The pain I was feeling was beyond unimaginable. Every part of my body wanted to give up...

___________________________

(Seek's POV)

She groans out. We were having a special moment right now. I quake, spilling into her. I was getting very twitchy since my last time, and Light helped me out.

Eventually we finish, and I walked into the kitchen, getting a phone call as I enter. I sigh angrily at my distraction.

"Yes?" The nurse from before sounds worried. "It's about Skyelle. Is she with you right now?" 

I shake my head. "No, why?" 

The next few words shattered my world. "She's missing."

___________________________

I still was there, suffering from the cold air around me. My bones were aching very badly, and tears still poured from my dry eyes.

And I was red all over, and then I cough up some blood. It stung all over myself. I wanted somebody, to maybe care about me.

Then I hear it faintly. Rain. It starts pounding on my weakened form, making me cling onto the ground. My hands were torn open too.

And the some sort of mysterious force kicks me against the wall. I swore that it was glowing blue. Maybe I was going crazy.

I start laughing like a maniac. My hands were on my head, pounding it repeatedly against the brick wall. All I wanted was to die die die.