Chapter 49: Our Love is Forever

Song Credits: Pop Mage - Love You Like a Love Song (feat. Alexia)

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

"-You are beautiful. Like a dream come alive, incredible. I, I love you like a love song, baby..."

___________________________

"What should we name it?" My eyes drift from the TV, seeing Seek standing there. "Name what?" Then I realized what he meant.

"Ohhh, yeah. I guess we can come up with names. I've just been distracted with other things I guess..." By other things I meant by why he had gone out for so long the other night.

He sits by me, arm wrapped around my shoulders. "What about?" I lean against him, letting him kiss my head. "I feel like we need a break soon. Just the both of us, alone for a night."

"Well, if you want, we can go out tonight, and ask your friend to watch them both for us. Unless she's unable to-" Me sitting on his lap distracts him, and his eye widens in surprise.

My body hasn't grown that much, but my thighs have gotten a bit bigger from my hormones. My boyfriend squishes them like a cat would with it's claws.

"That would be nice dear. I just want to have you all to myself for a whole night. What about it, hmm Seeky?" His eye rolls back when I knowingly move my hips around, teasing him.

Claws planting themselves on my hips, he grabs me close. "Oh Inkrose, stop teasing me. I just want to breed you somemore, especially when you're like this~"

We make out on the couch, and he bites my lip some, making me moan out. I cover my mouth when I hear our new adoptive son's door open.

"Hey Skyelle, can you please help me sleep? I woke up earlier, and came in here..." Seek nods, letting me go. He swats my butt, making me blush and glare at him.

"Yeah, I'm coming bud." I end up singing to him a lullaby that my mom used to sing to me as a child. My smile was obvious when he falls asleep in my lap, and I kiss his head.

"-Good night son..." I leave, smiling fondly at him as I close the door behind me.

___________________________

Farah does end up responding to my question, agreeing to it. Saying, "Have fun you two, but not too much fun~" I knew what she meant by that.

However Seek would end up having me again, he was just too attractive to say no to...

We end up going camping, and he was adorable when we walk to our tent, watching in interest as birds squack overhead. We were holding each other's hands as we walk.

I set up our sleeping bags, watching him fidget with the firewood. My smile was small as the demon attempts to get the fire going.

Eventually he starts one, and he looks at me in proudness of himself. I sit in his lap, mumbling, "You're so smart. You didn't even need to ask me for help too."

He cuddles me, watching the flame burn away at the wood. After awhile we eat cooked marshmallows, and he looks expectingly at me.

Then Seek coughs. "I have a question to ask you Skyelle." I gasp, hands on my mouth as he gets onto one knee.

" I gasp, hands on my mouth as he gets onto one knee

It was what I think it was.

"We've been through so much together for the past months, and after all that we did, we'd soon be having a child together..." My eyes water as he speaks.

"Now I have a question to ask of you. Skyelle, my dear Inkrose, would you marry me?" Taking out the ring, I nod. "Yes. Yes! I would love to marry you."

My now fiance slips it onto my ring finger, and stands up. Seek tilts down to my height, letting me grab him and kiss him hard.

His hands grope my butt as I lean against the taller being. My noises were obvious as we split. "Mhm, I want you again..."

That mischievous look in his eye made me blush. "Oh Skyelle, you have no idea how much I want that too. And we're all alone too."

The thought of being claimed in a private public place made me hornier than I should be. I nod, and he grabs me up, making me grab tightly onto his arm.

Sitting me on the sleeping bags, Seek zips the tent close, looking me over with a hungry look. Helping me, I slip out of my pajamas.

His claws grab my breasts tightly, making me lean upwards. "Oh, I'm going to absolutely ravish you, my new financee. And mark you well~"

___________________________

(Smut)

His dick enters me, making me pant as I get reused to it. After all it's been awhile since we've gotten close, especially when I had just gotten pregnant too.

My hands were on either side, just accepting this wonderful feeling. I felt his tentacle moving around, leaving no spots untouched.

We groan put in harmony when he speeds up, grabbing me close. "Oh Skyelle! You feel amazing love. Just keep, ngh, taking it!"

My blue eyes connect with his. His beautiful eye beams as he moves in and out again. "Mhmmm, go faster please! I need to feel you!"

Seek growls, biting my neck suddenly. His breathing matched mine right now.

Soon it starts to rain, putting our campfire ourside the tent out. However we didn't let that stop us. 

We've been going at it for hours, and it still makes my eyes roll back in pleasure. My boyfriend's claws were digging into my sides, but I didn't mind the pain. 

"Good girl. Gonna keep you nice and full of my kids. Seeing you like that would make it even harder not to claim you again and again..."

My body quakes when he slows down. His eye looks me over, hunger evident on his face. 

Seek then speeds up faster, grabbing my arms, putting and keeping them over my head. The tent shakes from his aggression.  

"Just a bit more babe..." He empties himself inside of my body. My boyfriend also lazily tucks us into the sleeping bag. He kisses my head goodnight. And the last thing I said before falling asleep was,

"Ah, that was amazing love. You're amazing..."