Chapter 54: Opportunities in Gold

Song Credits: Koven - Gold

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

Skyelle and Seek return home, and talk about what they would want in their future, bringing up the topic of potentially moving.

Farah also visits, and says how she feels alone since Skyelle moved, and they come up with an idea for her to meet someone. 

___________________________

(Seek's POV) 

I stretch, getting up. Skyelle also gets up, going immediately to clutching my arm. I hug her close. "Sorry Figure, but we've got to go now. It was nice seeing you again."

He nods. "Yeah, I'll see you two whenever." Skyelle tries not to laugh at the irony. My eye smirks down at her, and she turns red, meekly looking up at me. She was so cute flustered. 

Our goodbyes were said, and then we turn to exit the library. She sighs contently. "Hmm, I'm so tired right now. I just wanna go home now." The doors close behind us.

I nod, picking her up. She squeals in surprise, then grabs my face. We kiss, and I place her against the wall. "Mhm!" I pant. "You are addicting to me babe. I just want to ruin you whenever I smell you-"

 I just want to ruin you whenever I smell you-"

We break the kiss. She whispers, "One more kiss first, then we'll go." Taking her hands, placing them on my back. My tongue enters her mouth, making her grab me close. My fangs nibbling her lips.

Her beautiful sounds were music to my nonexistent ears. However we hear someone coming, and we disconnect. Rush looks as shocked as we were. Then he gags. "Oh Seek, not right in front of me!"

Rushing away from us, Skyelle asks me, "Are they good with us yet, or not...?" I shrug. "I don't care, let them know who you belong to~"

Her eyes avert. "L-let's just go now..." I pick her up again, and she wraps her arms around my neck. Her beautiful eyes stare up lovingly.

Nuzzling her cheek, I say to her, "You are so beautiful love. I love you..." She smiles warmly, and I swore that I had an heart pupil in my eye.

___________________________

My legs were sprawled against his. Hands on his chest as we makeout. He gave me a teasing look, making me give in. 

Seek's tongue enters my mouth, and I groan softly as he continues moving it around. My hips move on his lap, making him grasp them with his claws.

This demon was all that mattered right now.

Splitting, I sigh calmly as he rubs my back. "Have you ever thought of us potentially moving before love?" I lean up. His eye looks earnest.