Chapter 13: Know It in Your Heart (Smut)

Song Credits: Zedd - I Want You to Know (feat. Selena Gomez)

Italic - Importance/Texting //// Bold - Emphasis/Texting //// ' ' - Whispering/Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

(This'll be smut, so if you're not comfortable reading it, you can skip. Also, this is my first time writing this kind of stuff, so we'll see where it goes.)

Previously:

"Yes. I... Might have feelings for you, gosh. Please don't laugh..." I put my head down sheepishly, making myself feel like a fool in front of him.

I expected a witty comment in return, or for him to say that demons can't fall in love with a human. But what happened next shocked me...

______________________________

...He kisses me. I didn't expect that to happen. I had daydreams of finding someone that I love, that loves me equally back.

Not any thoughts about guys that my parents wanted me to be with filled my mind, just the way Seek was kissing me was all I was thinking of in the moment.

But man, was it amazing. Somebody that loves me as much as he does was, was rare to come by anymore these days.

I feel his tongue enter my mouth, making me moan out of lust. Seek carefully, without breaking our kiss, takes me to his bedroom, sitting on the bed.

We stop kissing, me grinding to feel relief. I feel something poke out under me, me watching in shock at the huge tentacle that searched for me.

Seek groans out of desperation. I then take my shirt off, him looking like he was hungry for me. I also take my bra off, him reaching for and playing with my breasts, making me moan real loudly.

I then take off my tights and underwear, finally naked to him. I feel tingly when Seek pushes inside of me. We finally connect, and God did it feel wonderful.

"Get on top. I need it..." I nod and sit upon his lap, and watch as it enters even further. I start riding his tentacle, him helping me bounce up and down repeatedly.

I feel warm, being filled by him. I really wanted this for so long. And now it's happening, and I'd be lying if I didn't say how good it feels.

______________________________

Seek then gets on top of me, me whining when he leaves my body. "You slut, you really want this, don't you?"

I nod. Then he enters again, pushing all of it in. "Tell me how much you want this."

I groan, my hips moving against his cock. I managed to say, "Please Seek! I need you inside fully, I can't take it anymore..."

He growls loudly. "Good girl." He then starts thrusting into me, us both moaning at a particularly hard thrust. I hear squishy sounds when his dick moves against my walls. I moan out of pleasure and lust clouding my mind.

It may have just turned me on more.

Seek continues moving fast, making the bed shake. I let out very loud moans, not even caring about what entities heard us in here.

I feel his claws mess with my upper torso, leaving pinpricks of blood behind, but I can't feel the pain over anything else.

I could feel his tentacle hitting my good spots, leaving nothing untouched inside. I then yell out.

"God! Just speed up already. I can't wait that long!"

His tongue goes inside my mouth when we kiss again, both of our tongues fighting for dominance, but mine goes under his, losing the battle.

I then find myself getting turned onto my stomach, breasts poking out under my head. I then feel his dick enter my hole, farther than before.

Groans were coming out of both of us as Seek gets ready to release in me. 

I then hear him. "I'm releasing. Get ready!" 

I hear squishy sounds as he relieves himself inside me, the warmth of his liquids filling me up. He then pushes one more time, and I feel it as he soon as he releases the rest of it.

I turn my head, us kissing as the end nears. We moan out in harmony, then he growls and bites my neck with his sharp teeth, leaving his bites on it, marking me.

Finally does the final load come out, Seek staying in me. "I'll make sure it doesn't leak out. Don't want to waste any of it. Just sleep now, babe. I'll clean you up later."

I nod weakly, feeling numbness take over my bottom half. "Night Seek. I love you..."

I close my eyes, feeling my body get hugged as I drift off to dreamland. 'Night babe. I love you...'

I faintly hear a goodnight back, and I smile as I get cuddled by him in our shared bed. I'm so happy that I came here and met Seek.

And I wouldn't have it any other way...

______________________________

(Seek's POV)

I feel my eye smiling as I watch the person that I now call my girlfriend. It felt like it was just yesterday when I decided that I'd help her escape the hotel that the entities here call home.

But she felt like my home, and the home that I'll never leave. But I knew that it still wasn't going to be easy to leave this place, especially when I'm a demon.

Even though I loved her, I wasn't sure of how anyone wasn't going to accept our relationship. Is leaving even possible for me? Or was it some crazy hope that I climbed onto?

That maybe someday, we can both be reunited? Because my option wasn't going to be involved with leaving as well. Not unless there was a chance that we can both manage to escape together.

I slowly leave her body, feeling cold now that we were disconnected. I get up off the bed, making sure not to wake my Inkrose as I collect her clothes and set them aside.

I slowly look around for anything to clean her with, sighing as I knew that a shower was the only answer.

But wait... Since I'm technically the leader of these guys. (My parents weren't really anymore, so I decided to take over) I can just ask them to find something, without them asking any questions.

I sigh and look at her sleeping beauty, shifting my... parts back into my body, hiding the obvious bump, so no entities would be nonethewiser about anything happening.

I summon a portal, looking once more at her, smiling at her cuddling my pillow, mumbling something sweet about me, smiling as well.

I then hop through, and get ready to start my little hunt to find something that'll do the job. And after that, I'll return to my room, get my Inkrose cleaned up, and finally sleep with her in my bed.

'At least I got a huge mattress, that way we'll both have room. I also need to find my parents, and have a talk with them. I might need some advice on how dating works. After all, they literally were together for ages...'

______________________________

(Bonus)

I hear shuffling, faintly hearing Seek have a conversation with himself. "Okay... So, how do I do this without her waking up? Uhm, this'll be kind of hard to do. She's literally making it impossible to do any cleaning."

I hear a pause. "Okay, this might be happening on purpose. Agh! Why??! Alright, then, guess I'll do this when she moves over..."

I snicker internally. 'I might be enjoying this. This might've been the best thing I've ever heard. And I don't even need popcorn either!'