Chapter 31: Only a Matter of Consequences

Song Credits: Rachel Platten - Congratulations

Italic - Importance/Texting //// Bold - Emphasis/Texting //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

Skyelle attends her friend's party,  and finds out that she had a crush on her. However Skyelle manages to push her off when her friend kisses her, and Skyelle's boyfriend isn't pleased with what he saw.

And then the couple break up when he accidentally hurts her, with Seek ending up leaving the emotionally hurt girl to herself.

___________________________

I was sitting in the bathtub, contemplating if telling Farah that I was dating a demon was a good idea or not. He was going to drive me to her parents' house, and I wanted to make sure that nothing will go wrong.

Stepping out of the tub, I wrap myself in a towel. I face the mirror, realizing that I was taking a long time to finish up.

Then I see them. The bite marks from.. Last night's activities. Usually I wouldn't be bothered by it, but I didn't want my friend to think that I was attacked by a wolf.

I take out a not too fancy dress. Just one that covered my upper chest. I didn't want to give her the wrong signs.

Opening the door, I see Seek sitting and reading a book that I let him borrow this morning. He looked so calm right there. 

His eye trails to where I was. It widened at what I was wearing. Seek stepped over to me, claws fidgeting at my body.

"You look so... Majestic, Inkrose. Too bad that it's not for me." He had me in his hands, my dress swishing with the movement.

 I smile at him, teasingly saying, "Maybe someday you'll see me in a dress, and all for you~"

He looked surprised at my words. Then he smiles down at me, breathlessly saying back, "Kiss me Inkrose." I lean up, kissing his mouth for a bit.

His hand on my back, bracing my body. I feel fluttery when we separate, and his pupil looks me over, love appearant.

I sigh, my hand intertwined with his. "Ready to go, hon? I can't be late. Besides, my friend is important to me. Like you and Screech are too."

He almost growls at the mention of her, but not letting me hear it. Besides, why wouldn't he be jealous of anybody else that was close to me?

___________________________

I wave bye to him, closing my door. I walk up to her door, seeing friends and family walk with me. There was a lot of people here.

'Way more than I can handle. I love being an introvert now...'

Farah sees my arrival, literally speed walking over to me. She then complements my outfit. "Heeeey, nice dress there. Pink huh? I guess I wouldn't be too surprised at this point. Uh, why are there, marks on your neck?"

I turn red, hand covering it. "Got a, er, new cat. They like hurting me, yeah I'm trying to stop them, still..."

She laughs loudly at it, people looking at us like we were crazy. We most likely are to most people, not gonna lie.

Then her other friends come over to us. They see me, having a smile on their faces, like they knew something that I didn't know.

And I hated it. We walk to another room, and one of them sits on the ground, and we do the same. I was right by Farah, not knowing anyone else.

One girl asks something. "Sooo, you girls wanna play Truth or Dare? To make it interesting, the dares will be kissing, and the truth will be admitting something personal. How about it?"

We all agree, me just trying not to get embarrassed. The kissing part was hard, as I had a boyfriend currently. However I didn't expect for them to budge.

At some point, there was more secrets revealed than the other option, so when it was my turn, I had to choose Dare.

Kat, the blond one smiles evily at me. She then says, "I dare you to kiss Farah." I spit my drink out, accidentally getting sprayed by it.

My face was flushed when I speak up, "Sorry, gotta use the bathroom. Brb!" I dash off, leaving them alone. I hear Farah saying something that was shocking to hear.

"Guys! Why'd you do that? I was gonna tell her at some point, but not like this! I'm going to find her, stay away for now."

I was outside, breathing heavily as I got away. She comes outside, tapping my shoulder. 

"Look, I was eventually going to say it, but didn't know when was a good time. But I can't deny it, I like you Skyelle."

I turn fast. Then she grabs my hands, making me turn red. Then she does the one thing I was dreading to have upon me.

Kiss me. I snap away angrily. "I have a boyfriend! This is wrong, I don't like you romantically, okay?"

Farah in turn gets surprised at my admission.

"What? You never told me!" I sigh, taking a breath. "I... I didn't know when to tell you, heck, you might've hated me then!"

Seek then decides to interrupt us. Farah looks scared at him, making me look around, spotting an angry boyfriend?

"Skyelle, don't think that I didn't see that. You're kissing someone that isn't even me! Why? Was I not that good enough for you??!" I walk over to him, making him slap me.

I scream at the slash on my cheek, making me cover it as I fall on the grounf. Seek then notices the blood, stepping slowly backwards. 

"Maybe.. It's best if we start apart for now. I hurt you, yet here you are with someone else..." He looks behind himself, seeing me cry broke him.

Vanishing and leaving me there, to bleed out. Farah looks concerned. "Oh my God! Are you okay??" I squeak a response.

"Just, leave me alone. Because of you I lost my boyfriend, and probably for good too." I flee, leaving her behind.

Farah seemed to have not expect those words to come out, but now she knows. And did she feel like shit now... 

___________________________

I sit back in my seat, hands covering my face. I bet that I looked ugly now. And Seek left me, and most likely forever. 

'I wish that I never agreed to come, otherwise we'd still be together...'

Hiccuping and tears astray, I manage to start my car, starting a sad song to play on my phone. Made It was how I was feeling right now...

With a heavy and torn heart, I drive home occasionally asking myself why did I even choose to stay here anymore?

He hated me, and probably would find a female of his kind to be with instead, and leave me to suffer inside my once more lonely life.

Sighing and knowing that nothing would be good for me anymore, I make it inside my house. Screech sees me, and runs to me, asking what happened in a scared voice.

"What happened to you??" I may've broken down right then and there...