Chapter 5: Seeking Time

Song Credits: Gamingly - Doors: Seek Song - Blacking Out

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

___________________________

Waking up later, I check the time, seeing it was 6 something in the evening. Stretching my tight muscles, hearing that satisfying pop noise.

Looking around, I spot more drawers ready to be looted. I walk over to them and find more coins inside. Making me wonder, what do I need the coins for?

Nonetheless I took them, putting them inside my pockets, seeing as I lost my backpack earlier.

After not seeing any entities again, I continue on my merry way.

___________________________

I've been walking for a while now, wondering about where all of the entities are at the moment. Knowing that it was too empty and quiet, a difference from hearing glass break, was killing me.

The silence was literally suffocating, and with knowing about the entities are literally always appearing, but there was a still a few that I've yet to meet.

Realizing that I zoned out a bit, I was already at Door 27.

Feeling the adrenaline run through my veins, I hear the familiar glass breaking sound, so without any delay, I hop into the nearest closet, surprised that Ambush finally appeared again.

Along the way, I notice the eyes all over the walls, staring down at me.

I almost jump out of my skin seeing one right in front of me, and I take in the fact I was so distracted, that I accidentally walked into the wall

Seeing the eye up close, I wave slightly, nervous for myself. However it rolls it's eye, making me offended that it did that in response to my meek hello.

With a deep breathe, I continue on, feeling uncomfortable as each eye kept watching my actions, and what I would do next. Walking to the next door, along with the unwanted heavy presence of dread and doubtfulness of moving on just fine.

Finally. Seeing it made me ecstatic to get out of this room.

Door 29. Finally with a heavy and long breathe, I open the door, confused to see a long hallway in front of my eyes.

Knowing that it was the same as an chase sequence, like in how some video games would have that.

Knowing that I should move on, I slowly move into the huge space. Going straight to the desks in the room, I find more coins, don't really know why I need them, another lighter, seeing as mine ran out of fluid earlier, and after me at finding some vitamins bottles for nutrition and fiber, that had reminded me that I had lost my backpack in my journey somewhere up here.