Chapter 61: We Gonna Light it Up

Song Credits: TobiMorrow & Robin Hustin - Light it Up (feat. Jex)

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

Not too long later, Skyfall comes by to talk with Seek about something. However he wants to get to know her better.

And with Skyelle's request, she wants the two demons to try and bond with another. But it'll take some time to get her to let him in through her walls.

___________________________

The ache in my body was the first thing I felt when waking up. Of course my body would still hurt some. Skyfall literally used all my energy and hers to blast some powers.

However I felt like there was some tension between her and my boyfriend. So I was going to give them the day together, and would look over in case she tries anything.

Obviously she wouldn't dare to harm the being that I was madly in love with. I was her other self anyways.

Cue the door opening. My boyfriend walked in, with breakfast for me to eat. My eyes light up. "Morning love. You were quite tired out yesterday." 

"Thanks." Nodding, he holds me in his lap, nuzzling me. Our baby then calls for food, and Seek feeds her a bottle. He was so caring as a father.

My blush grows as my darling looks at me. Giving me a look that says, 'I know that look.' Yeah. I was smiling fondly as I stare at him. My eyes avert from his as I stare down.

Jesus. I always loved how he'd look at me occasionally, as if he knew I loved how wonderful he can be to us. Our family. Our daughter, Screech our cute son, and me.

Then I hear it in my head, talking quietly to me.

'I need out. It's important. And talk to your... partner.' Sigh. I wish I could've had a bit longer time with my family. But I didn't wanna be rude.

'Sure. Don't make regret this later...' My eyes flick upwards. "Seeky?" Humming, he turns to me. "Yes my Inkrose?" I grab a clawed hand of his, making him tilt his head adorably.

"Skyfall wants to talk to you. Just tell me if it gets out of hand, okay? I won't let it go too far." A certain look flashes in his eye. Disappointment? 

"Uhm- sure. Let her come out then." Shutting my eyes, black surrounded me. And then my eyes open, golden irises staring back. The equally staring lovestruck eye looking back at me.

"Hello, Seek. I bet you're wondering why I needed to talk to you, correct?" Shaking his head, "Yea-yeah. What is it about?" I reply bluntly. "Us."

That eye widens. "Us? As in a relationship, or as friends?" Skyelle didn't mind sharing her boyfriend with me, but I still wasn't going to give into the being that made her fall in love with him just like that.

Sighing, "You are an interesting entity for sure. Yet, Skyelle wants us to bond? Yes, bond with another. Even if I don't want to, I'll do it for her sake." My arms cross, tail moving some with my emotions.

I almost shiver when he gets up, standing over me. Of course he was still taller than me. Caging me in on the bed, his pupil looks down at me. I was going to growl for him to back off, until he says, "I would like that."

Sneaking a kiss on my head, he slips away. Probably going to check in on the small entity that goes by Screech. Closing my eyes, I purr quietly. Alright, I'll admit he was an attractive specimen to look at.