Chapter 47: You Were the Only One...

Song Credits: Illenium - Only One (feat. Nina Sung)

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

"-I guess I'll be the first to say it: I haven't felt this good in a while. You were the only one there for me..."

___________________________

"Hmmm, hmm." I was humming while sitting in the bathtub. My hand flicks some soap, watching it fling. My eyes drift around, continuing to hum a song.

I distinctly can hear the boys talking to each other in the living room. "-Maybe. I can ask her for you. Yeah, she's busy, but I'll go see."

Hearing my boyfriend knock on the door, I hum out, "Yes?" I continue messing with the bubbles. "So Screech wanted to know if we could go out somewhere fun? I know you're busy, so that's why I'm asking you."

I respond. "Yeah, I'm almost done anyways. I'll see you guys out there soon." He walks away, talking to Screech, saying that I was about finished in here.

Using my arms, I lift myself out of the tub. I use a towel to get dried, putting my outfit on afterwards. Tucking the laundry under my arm, I exit the bathroom.

I walk into the kitchen, setting my laundry inside the hamper. Feeling arms wrap around my waist, I could tell who it was.

"Hey Skyelle, are you almost done? He's been pestering me all day..." I turn, planting a kiss on his cheek. Seek leans against me, letting me kiss him.

"Mhm, I am. Now where is that little one at?" He looks down at me. "In the living room still. He's been waiting forever, it seems like, just to go outside."

My laugh comes out, making Screech look inside the kitchen, happy to see me there. I then say, "Alrighty, let's get going then..."

___________________________

We end up going up to the park, with much decision coming from me. It was the safest option, me just afraid of the small entity getting lost.

Seek happily sets me in his lap, nuzzling me as Screech goes off to his friend that was there too. Her mom was sitting by us.

"Hi, I'm Alena's mom. I assume that's your son?" She points at Screech while saying that. I blush. "Awe, no. He's not our son. He's adopted..."

She smiles apologetically. "Sorry, I just assumed that since..." Alena's mother looks at my stomach, trying not to be obvious.

'Am I carrying? No fricking way I am already pregnant, am I? She's looking at me like she knows, is that something mothers share?'

I cough. "Yeah, he's adopted. But it was nice meeting you...?" She answers back. "Oh, I'm Alice. And yeah, it was nice meeting you two." 

She gets up, calling for her daughter. They hug, and the sight made my heart swell. I wanted nothing more than a daughter to cherish and love. I knew that he'd also be a happy and wonderful father.

They wave bye to us, Screech coming back. "Did you have fun buddy?" He nods. I realized that Alice gave me her number, making me put it into my contacts. It looks like I made a new friend today.

Seek wakes up, cuddling me. "Erm, that was such a nice nap. Are we going home now?" I nod some, feeling his hand run through my hair.

I sigh contently as he kisses my head. 

God I loved him so much...

___________________________

That night was quiet for us. Screech went to bed early, tired from playing at the park. Seek looks over at me, silently asking me something. 

I nod, agreeing. If I wasn't already pregnant, I definitely would be from how many times we've gotten close.

(Smut)

His eye looks excited when I get undressed. I groan out when he starts licking me unexpectedly. "Mhm, that feels so good..."

He answers, mouth occupied. "You taste wonderful Inkrose. I could be here all day long." My hands grab his tentacle, and I manage to put it inside my mouth. 

I then start to suck on it as the demon eats me out. My moans were loud as he finishes in my mouth. He pants as he looks me over with a look that made me blush red. 

Seek sits me up, inserting it inside of me. I grab onto his arms as he pumps liquid inside. We groan in harmony as he continues. 

"-Gonna make you nice and full with me. Seeing you carry my children, knowing that I did it makes me want it to come true..." My boyfriend pants as he lets more out. 

I lean my body back, letting him bite my neck. His one eye connects with mine, and he looks pleased as he moves inside of me. 

My walls throb when his tentacle moves around. The squishing sounds were addicting to listen to. Finally he releases in my body, and we split a second later.

"I love you Inkrose. Good night." I hug him as we get to sleep. 

___________________________

It was worse than I thought. Yesterday I was fine. Eating wasn't torturing me. Now this morning, I wake up, vomiting my stomach's contents out.

Seek knocks on the door, asking to come in. "Are you okay Skyelle? Can I come in?" I manage a yes out. His eye widens at the sight of me.   

"Oh my God, are you alright?" I shake my head. My body goes limp against his. His hand checks my forehead. "You seem okay, but why are you...?"

I shrug

I shrug. "I was just fine yesterday. But right now my body hates meeee." Then I realize something about Alice's words. I might actually be pregnant. 

'Only one way to know...' I stand up, wobbly holding onto the counter. Seek holds me up. "Careful. I don't want you falling." I smile at his care.      

I shoo him out for a second, reassuring him that I was fine. I might need to see a doctor, and I know which one to ask for help... 

___________________________

I enter the room with the nurse from my last stay here. Her name was Diana and she welcomed me into the room. I had made an appointment with her for today. 

Sitting on the chair, she gets the tools ready. "Okay, since you described what's been happening to you, I'll assume that you might be carrying a baby." She then asks me to lift my shirt, and applies the cold jelly.   

I hold a breathe in, watching her set up the screen. She then uses something to go on my chest. She watches the screen.  

However she catches something. "Wait, look." I see a blob sitting there, making my heart speed up. "It looks like you got yourself a baby there..."  

My eyes water up, seeing my unborn child made my heart swell from seeing it. She smiles at me. "Well, I'll get pictures taken, and you can take them home." 

She walks off, closing the door behind her.  

I nod, watching the screen in front of me, feeling a motherly bond grow already. And I couldn't wait to show Seek the pictures at home either...