Chapter 46: Were You Just My Imaginary Friend?

Song Credits: ARMNHMR - Imaginary Friend 

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

"-Said you'd never run. But my parents never liked you much. They don't listen, I like you too much..."

___________________________

I sigh, running a hand through my hair. I was extremely nervous today. Today I was having my parents meet my boyfriend. And that itself was worrisome.

Seek was cooking food to impress my parents, and he deserved an A for effort. It was already hard to wow my family, I would know.

At least my aunt would be here for support during the visit. I get a text from Aunt, saying they were driving here. 

My eyes dart around, my hands were clenched together. I breathe out, feeling his hands on my shoulders. My eyes were closed.

"Hey, don't worry. If they don't like me, I'll still have you right Inkrose?" I lean up, feeling him kiss my head. My eyes open, seeing his beautiful eye staring back.

He hugs me, placing me on his lap. A clawed hand runs through my hair. I sigh contently. "Oh Seek, you are too good for me. I'm glad to have you in my life..."

His purring was all that I heard. Screech enters the living room, dashing to me. I let him on my lap. "Hey buddy, how've you been?"

He smiles. "I'm good! Farah was so nice to me. She even let me pick what movie to watch last night!" I smile at the small entity. "That sounded like fun!"

I laugh when Seek kisses my neck. "Stop! That tickles." He looks happy at me. "Shh, I'm trying to love you..." My eyes shine as he looks into them.

"God, you are beautiful Skyelle. You know that?" I blush. "You've told me time to time. And you are handsome in return." He averts his eye from my face.

My giggles were light as the demon gets flustered by my words. Screech laughs with me when Snowflake tumbles into the room, looking fluffed up from her dog bed.

Seek also joins in, stepping over to her. "Hey there Snow." He pets her head, the dog loving the attention she was getting right now from the demon. He looks up to me, and I sit down by him, and he kisses me deeply, laying me on the ground.

I didn't want him to ever stop either...

Screech ends up leaving us alone, going off to play with my dog in his room.

However knocking on the door interrupts our little moment, making him groan out. "Oh dang it, who would be here now?"

My hair was messy as I hear my front door being opened. Noticing it was my aunt coming in, I lay down again. Seek reaches for me, sitting me in his lap.

My parents were in my vision, and I gulp nervously, locking eyes with my boyfriend. They enter, thanking my aunt.

Here they were. Months later, in my house that was shared with my boyfriend and friend. They notice me sitting in the demon's lap, looking awestruck.

Seek grips my waist possessively, watching with a wary eye as they nod some. My mom then speaks up. "Well, isn't this something? Our daughter, with someone inhuman with her."

Dad also looked disappointed that I had been with him for so long. I had really bad daydreams of this happening, and not going well.

Aunt answers for me. "Well maybe her boyfriend would treat her better than any regular guy would? And I've seen how in love she is with him..."