Chapter 24: Know That Feeling of Love

Song Credits: Gryffin, Slander - All You Need to Know (feat. Calle Lehmann)

Italic - Texting //// Bold - Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

______________________________

"Hi there, nice to meet you." My aunt says to the little entity, who was hiding in my hair, very much shy.

I smile up at him. "Sorry, he's kind of shy. And usually he likes messing with me. But it's fine, I guess that I have a sort of connection to these guys..."

She smiles too, then sighs out. "Yeah. I just wish that your parents would see that not all beings intend on bringing harm, or just tried to believe like we do." 

I answer. "I know. But do they potentially know about me being gone? And not feel concerned at all for me? I just wish that they'd end up getting along with my choices for once. But that seems hopeless..."

She responds after a bit. "About that... Are you going to go this year? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to, it's your decision."

"I'll think about it, I just want to focus on going home right now, especially when..." I look behind me, seeing Seek snuggle into my hair. 

It seems that he was enjoying himself there, just being quiet and embracing my body with his, but he seemed to speak up.

"It's fine my darling, as long as you're happy, I'm fine with it." Aunt looks in his direction again.

"Awh, he is just adorable like that. You really found yourself a good one there. And about your parents, are you going to tell them about, you know..."

I sigh, closing my eyes and petting my beloved from behind me. "I guess we'll see where that takes us. But we're just concerned on getting us out of here. It's a big hotel after all."

She hears my cousin talking to her. It was Lilly! She comes over into the camera, noticing me in it. "Oh my goodness!  Is that you cos? I miss you!"

"Hi! And yeah, I'm on a little vacation right now. But I'm going back to my house soon, and we can meet up, if aunt wants to that is..."

She looks at her mom. "Please? I wanna see her again!" 

Smiling at her shenanigans, I knew that aunt would say yes either way. Seek peeks around me some, trying his best not to be seen by my younger cousin.

He snickers. "Say no."

I glare at him. "That's not very nice love. She's just trying to ask if they can go or not." However Lilly doesn't see the one eyed demon in the background, just focused on her only objective.

My aunt finally caves in. "Alright, alright. After they-she goes home, we'll be driving there. But don't make any judgements today, okay?"

Lilly, being the little kid she was didn't know what she meant by that, but agreed nonetheless. "Okay! Byeeee Skyler!"

I respond back to her. "Bye, be good for auntie. And for my sake, please don't bother me too much at some point. I need rest as well..."

Seek snuggles into my neck, making me feel ticklish because of it. Soon I hang up, turning to my darling demon and my little friend.

"Are you two ready to go now?" Seek and Screech both answer me. "Yes, we're both ready to leave now."

I smile. "Great! Now, let's get going..."

______________________________

We finally make tons of progress, going through each door, making sure to be careful of any entities that tried bothering us.

Me and Seek were holding hands, and being the sneaky entity that he was, he tried to get closer to my hip, and it seemed that he was a little pent up, not having me in a while.

I groan out some when he caresses my bottom with a clawed hand. "Stop... I know you wanna, but we have to go, remember? Then maybe I'll be accepting to help you out later."

Screech realizes what I was talking about. "Ewww, can't you two love birds talk about that when you're alone?"

Seek groans out of tiredness. "Erg, fiiiiine. I'll manage a few more hours. Besides, us fighting is driving her nuts."

I put a hand on my face. 'These two will be the death of me at some point...'

______________________________

Walking through a hallway, we were chatting about casual stuff, like interests, favorite things and what we do in our spare time.

I smile some. "Hey, so when we do eventually get outside of the hotel, will you two want to stay with me in my home?"

Seek smiles down at me. "Of course my Inkrose, I'd never leave you again. The last time, it hurt to see you like that. I don't want to cause you any more distress..."

Screech was by my shoulder. He then replies, "Yeah! We're kind of glued to your side. And we are always here for you, right Seek?"

He winks at me, or well attempts to. "Yeah, and you know that our love is unbreakable, right?"

I beam a smile at him. "I know." He then grabs my side, letting me lean into his taller frame. 

"I'm glad that we're together

"I'm glad that we're together. You're everything to me Seeky. And I mean that too..." He rolls an eye at my nickname for him, but decides to let me have it.

"I agree short stack, I couldn't love you any less. Boy am I glad to have agreed to help you on this journey, not everyone has that special privilege like you do."

I sigh out, his warmth comforting me. "Yeah, you're right." Screech hugs my back, and I pat his tentacle in return. 

______________________________

Yawning out loud, I cover my mouth while I do so. Seek, Screech and I decided to stop for a bit, as I needed sleep for my body.

Seek cuddles me, head on top of mine. His scent filling my nostrils, making me feel safe in his arms. 

"Hey, I was wondering if you've been thinking about our future babe. I mean, if you still want kids that is..."

I respond sleepily. "Yeah, I do. There's no other way that I'd want our future than that way. Especially when we both want it to happen. I'm just sort of scared of how it would turn out for us."

Seek sighs, "Are you scared of telling your parents about us? I mean, my family like you enough. But I'm not sure about yours. Like, I don't know."

I wrap my arms around his neck, leaning my body in towards his. I also start to grind against his part, making him pant.

I whisper in his invisible ears. "Just a bit longer dear, then you can have me again, okay? I really miss having that time with you, Seeky."

The noise he was making sounded inhuman while he stares me down, his one eye piercing my soul. "God, do I want to claim you my human..."