Chapter 63: This Endless Love

Song Credits: Koven - Love Wins Again

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

The three lovers go on their after wedding honeymoon, ready to rewind for a bit. But what does that exactly entail? 

Until it's not so happy. 

___________________________

"Bye you two! Enjoy your honeymoon!" I wave to a happy Farah. Figure was next to her, waving as well. I get into the car, and Seek sets the last of the suitcases in the back.

"Ready love?" I hum. "Yep! We can be alone for a whole weekend." Raising my eyebrows to taunt him. His eye smirks. "Of course."

I play music as my husband and I talk. A song from Koven plays next as I sing with it.

His eye occasionally looks over, and my blue ones look away, embarrassed of getting caught during my staring. What? He was handsome.

Eventually we arrive at the hotel, demons entering and exiting. Getting our suitcases, we exit the car. Walking to the entrance, demons looking at me. It might be because I'm a human.

Until Seek takes notice of them, growling. They look away when he grabs my waist. "They need to learn to respect you. How dare they look like that at you."

Oh. Great. Other demons wanted to stare because I was a once in a lifetime opportunity to cross breed. Too bad for them though. I've already been by this demon.

Soon we settle into the room. I sit on the bed, taking in the room's design. Seek sits as well, and I take notice of his muscles. I whistle. "Damn you look good."

He chuckles. "Well I'm glad to have pleased you." I try something. Sitting in his lap while facing him. My smile turns mischievous. "Mmm. You always were attractive."

We make out while I grind on him. "Ohhh. You feel so good." His pupil takes me in as he grabs my bottom, squeezing it. I lean back as he bites my neck.

"I want you. I need you. So badly." Moaning, "Oh Seeky." I then freeze, Skyfall's golden eyes opening. "Hello, cutie." He mewls as I bite him on the neck.

___________________________

He smirks as I lean down, teasing him. "What? I lost the ball." He chuckles. "When there's a perfectly good one right here?" I blush, grabbing the pink golf ball. "Hah hah. Seek's got some jokes."

Demons were still looking. They really haven't seen a human before. 

Making our way around, we decide to stop and get lunch. Until we get stopped. "Sorry. Demons only human." Seek's eye narrows. "She's with me."

"Well, that's too bad." We walk away. "I'm sorry. I don't know what their problem is." I huff. Then I turn into Skyfall. "That works."

Coming back, they apologize. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were Queen Skyfall." I raise a brow. "Queen?" I... I was royalty? Then it hit me. I used to be.

Seek takes my hand, leading us to sit. "Why did they call you queen?" I hum. Tapping my claw to think. "I was a queen. But that was eons ago. My old partner killed me for the throne. I don't talk much about it."

"Hey, I won't pressure you then. Let's just eat." I was thankful for the change in topic.

___________________________