Twenty-Nine

We kiss. Anna kisses me.

And she's a good kisser. She's a wonderful kisser.

Which I'm very glad of. Obviously.

She's a good kisser, because, I mean, most people are. So says me. Or at least, past a certain kind of basic competence about it they are, anyway, I think. As in, anyone who isn't just completely awful at kissing is usually actually good at it, rather than merely okay. So I think, anyway. And maybe I'm easy to please, or maybe I've had good luck, but I really, really think this is true. That people are actually good, rather than merely adequate, and that if you're kissing someone, and into them, and they're into you too, then usually that kissing is good. Like actually good, not just okay.

Or maybe I'm silly and I like kissing too much. Maybe. Because I do. Because it's nice to kiss people, and fun to kiss people, and an utterly wonderful thing to do.

Anyway, Anna isn't an awful kisser, not at all. Just to be clear. She's a wonderful kisser, and she seems to be really into kissing me, too. She's holding me, kissing me, and making breathless little sighs, and she's grabbing at me as well, touching me, while murmuring for me not to stop.

Like she's actually saying that out loud, softly, as we kiss. Quite desperately. Which is nice. And I'm not going to. I mean, I have absolutely no intention of stopping at all. I don't bother telling her that, though. I just keep kissing her instead.

So we kiss. A lot. Desperately.

We kiss, both standing there mostly naked, pressing ourselves together, which pretty much solves the problem of feeling awkward about not wearing many clothes. And yes, I suppose part of me does actually grab her more tightly because of this, at least at the start. So I can hide myself by pressing against her. And I think she's doing it to me, too.

I start off doing that, but after a while I realise she's warm and smooth and silky and wonderful against me, and I start to get very, very interested in that.

So, very soon, I don't care about what I'm wearing any more, not really, and Anna doesn't seem to care either. She puts her arms around my back, and I put mine around her neck, and we keep kissing.

And kissing.

And kissing some more.