Thirty-Eight

I look at her, and she looks back. And then she whispers, "Please?"

I smile at her, smugly. I feel oddly satisfied. But at the same time, I also feel a little cruel for making her wait, because now that I have it seems wrong. I feel bad, so I slide up her, and lean very close, moving very slowly towards her, and then I carefully kiss her mouth. I kiss her, and then whisper back, "Okay."

She smiles, so I kiss her again.

And then I kiss her some more.

We kiss, a lot, and it's good kissing, wonderful kissing, like it was before. It's slow, warm, open-mouthed kissing, kissing like everyone wants all the time, and we're doing it with hardly any clothes on, which makes it better too. It's sexy, and sensual, and we're a tangle of arms and legs and hair. I can feel her all silky-warm against my front, feel the caress of her hands, and the tickle of her breath and her hair.

We kiss. We kiss for a moment, and then a moment more, and then I start getting impatient. I want to do what I was going to do.

I get impatient, because I'm kissing. Because kissing seems to make me want to give people head. I don't know why but it does. As if it's some kind of weird mouth foreplay for me.

So I get impatient, kissing Anna, and want to do more. And even though I know I should be slow, and teasy, and make her anticipate everything, I don't. I'm feeling impatient. I want to taste her right now.

I stop kissing. I stop, and slide back down her body, and barely pause as I do. I mean, I probably ought to have been all touchy and licky as I did, and all teasy and slow, too. I ought to have paid all sorts of attention to her face and neck and breasts, especially to her breasts. Because, well, perfect famous breasts. Her perfect famous breasts, which are right there in front of me. I ought to have been doing that, I suppose, teasing and admiring and taking my time. But I can't. Not any more. I don't care about her chest, or anything else, because I'm far too impatient with wanting to taste her.

I want to taste her so badly it's like I'm thirsty for her, or hungry, or something like that. I want to feel her on my mouth, and breathe in the scent of her, and hear her sigh and gasp and moan, as her hands grab at my hair.

I want all of that. I want her that badly.

I want desperately to taste her.

As desperately as she wants me to, I think.

So I don't wait. I don't go slow. I just bend over, bend down, and start kissing the inside of her leg.