41

I lick Anna. I taste her. And she tastes wonderful. Like warmth and excitement and her.

I lick her slowly, and she goes still when I first touch her, as she first feels my mouth. A breathless, tense, desperately stiff kind of still, like she's squeezed all of herself up tightly, almost anxiously, while anticipating what I'm about to do. She's tense, and waiting, but then I lick her, and she slowly relaxes. She relaxes with a breathless sigh, and every part of her I can feel slowly becomes softer against every part of me.

I lick, and she strokes me gently as I lick. First my back and arms, because that's where she can reach, I assume, since she's sitting up above me, looking downwards at my head. She strokes me for a moment, with slightly-trembling hands, and then she flops herself backwards suddenly, like she can't hold herself up any more. She flops back far enough she's mostly lying on the couch, and then starts lifting her hips up towards my mouth, in tense little stretches, and gasping in time to my licks. She puts her hands on my head, and holds me against herself, and she also strokes my hair tenderly, too, as she does. She strokes my hair, and also seems to be trying to gather it up, and hold it out of my way, off my face, in a half-distracted kind of a way.

It's nice of her to do that. I should have tied it back. I didn't think of it, but I should have.

It doesn't matter now.

I lick her. I reach up, and put my hands on her, feeling the warm silky-soft shapes of her against my fingertips. I feel her warm, and slippery-wet, and I want to feel all of her, every part of her, right now. I touch her as I lick, touching around my mouth, gently stroking all the parts of her which my lips aren't covering, and also the parts of her which I can't reach with my mouth, as well. I slip my finger inside her, and she sighs as I do. I slip my finger into her, feeling how wet and warm and wonderfully needing she is inside.

I lick her slowly, tasting her, enjoying what I'm doing, and trying to make it as good for her as I can. I don't tease her, not exactly, but I do lick her slowly. Slowly, and all steadily lappy and soft, which might be teasing in a way, perhaps, I'm not sure.

I'm being selfish, in a way. I'm doing this for myself, really, for the hot wet wonderfulness of it, which is so much like kissing and kissing for whole minutes on end. I'm doing it for that, greedily for myself, as much as I am to give pleasure to her. But pleasuring her is also nice, and I want to do that too.

I want to, and I do.