51

But anyway, basically, I don't mind if someone doesn't want to do me. That's all I'm trying to explain. I really don't mind. If they feel a bit ick about it, or not into me, then I'd really rather they didn't. Because I do actually like giving it as much as getting it, almost, kind of, in a complicated way which doesn't quite make sense even to me. Enough that I don't mind when it happens, anyway, and I still have fun all the same.

Fun which is almost as good. Fun which is almost the same. Fun which is a little bit disappointing, maybe, but fun all the same.

Because I mean, no, I suppose I don't actually like licking someone out as much as being licked out myself. Not exactly that much, and in exactly the same way, because that would be stupid. But I do like licking her out and then doing something else, like being kissed and stroked and fingered. I like those other things enough that I don't really mind whether I get head particularly or not, that's all. And so if it's going to be awkward, or if she doesn't want to do it to me, then I'd prefer just not to, and to do something else she does enjoy instead.

But mostly, I just don't want someone doing that to me who isn't completely into doing it. And into me. Because then, it would just feel awkward and embarrassing, and I wouldn't enjoy it very much. I mean, if I ever found out she didn't like doing it, and thought I tasted weird or something, I wouldn't like that at all. So much so that I'd rather not risk it in the first place, I think.

So that's all, really. It's a bit complicated, but I hope it all makes sense.

That part anyway.

Because what I'm worrying about right now is all of that, but made worse, because it's Anna. Because with Anna, it's all even more complicated. Mostly because she's famous, I think. I mean, I suppose everything is more complicated with her, because of that, and this seems to be too. I think because I'm far too aware of feeling silly, and of not being like her. Of her thinking badly of me, or that she's made a mistake by inviting me here. I'm self-conscious, being here with her, and self-conscious makes all my worrying worse.