43

Anna lies there, completely unmoving, with her hands still on my hair. They rest there, heavily, as she lies on her back, panting, but otherwise unmoving. If her eyes are open, I think, she must be staring up at the ceiling, but I don't think they are. I'm pretty sure they aren't, actually. Not that it really matters.

I kiss her a few times, gently, though. I kiss her for me, as much as her. I kiss, tasting her wet warm herness. Then I slip my finger out of her, carefully, gently, before it gets uncomfortable for her to have me take it out.

I sit up, and wipe my mouth and chin quickly, and then I look at her. Her eyes are closed, I can see now, so I wait for her to move. I don't want to spoil her after-orgasmy-ness.

She lies there for a moment, breathing softly, and then she opens her eyes. She lifts her head, and looks at me, and I grin at her, feeling smug. She seems a little dazed, I think, and almost confused too, which is nice. It's flattering, somehow, that she's confused just because of what I did to her. I really feel quite proud of myself.

She sighs, and shifts one of her arms, so she can lean her head on it and look at me. And I just watch her move, and grin, and wait, assuming she'll talk when she's ready.

She looks at me and smiles a little. "Oh wow..." she says, and then she stops.

I wait some more, and keep grinning at her, still smugly. Really smugly. As I would. And after a moment she starts to grin back, although she doesn't say anything more. She reaches up to touch my face. She strokes my cheek gently. She's still dazed, I think, and slightly breathless too, but she also seems unsure of what to say.

It's suddenly a little bit awkward, I realize. Because sometimes it is at moments like this. Because even though I just did what I did for her, even though we just shared what we have, we're still really mostly strangers. Strangers who now know quite intensely personal things about each other, like how I lick and how she tastes and exactly how easily she comes. But still strangers, all the same. So it's a little awkward, given that we now know those things, deciding what to actually say.