39

I grab at her underwear, which is nice underwear, by the way, although I don't really care or notice right now. I grab it, and tug, trying to get it down, but she's still sitting on it, and doesn't seem to realize what I'm doing right away. I suppose because I'm being too quick about this, and not teasy, like I should. She's still sitting on them, anyway, and doesn't lift up her hips to let me pull them off, not as quickly as I want her to. So I tug, and then give up pretty much right away. Before she realizes what I want, anyway. Because I really am that impatient.

I give up, and instead of undressing her, I just pull her undies to the side. Then I bend over, and open my mouth, and am about to lick her.

I'm about to. I must be so close she can feel my breath.

I'm about to, when suddenly she says, "Wait. Are you sure?"

I look up, surprised. I mean, actually surprised she's stopping to talk right at this moment. "Um, what?" I say.

"Are you sure we should?" she says, sounding a bit uncertain. "Just like this? I mean, I could go jump in the shower, if you like?"

I blink, puzzled, trying to work out what she means. I mean, I get what she means, I just don't get why. Then I realize. She's nervous. She's as nervous as I am. She's worried about what I'll think of her, just like I'm worried about what she thinks of me.

That just seems weird.

I mean, it's odd, realizing, is all. It seems wrong, somehow. She's famous and successful, so she should be all confident and happy.

It seems wrong, but it's adorable, too. I think I want her more, because of it. Which is weird, and I'm not sure why, but I do.

I look at her for a second, and start smiling.

"Don't laugh," she says. "Please?"

"I'm not," I say. "I'm... into you. Really, really into you. That's all."

"Oh," she says, and seems relieved.

We look at each other, and I want her so badly I ache inside. I had almost smelled the scent of her when I bent over, right before I stopped, and I want to again. I want to taste her, to feel her wet on my mouth, and to kiss and touch her body.

I want her so badly I can't wait. And so badly I forget to answer her actual question.

She sits there for a moment, looking at me. "So should I shower?" she says, after a moment, when I still haven't answered.

"Oh," I say, and then I shake my head. "Nope. I want to taste you how you taste."

She looks a bit startled. Startled now, but less embarrassed. "Really?" she says.

I nod, slowly.

"You don't need to...." she whispers.

"Yes I do," I say.

It's true. I do need to. I need to desperately, and right now. I need to taste her, like I hope she needs me to lick her. So I stop talking, and bend over her again.