3

Ti Xiao smiled and said: "I only heard that Prime Minister Ye has a son who has been very talented since he was a child. Prime Minister Ye has a very strict family education, and your lovely daughter must be Huai Jin holding Yu, which is different from ordinary women."

As soon as King Qin's expression changed, Ye Fu'an knew what he was thinking.

He hasn't arrived in the capital yet, and one or two of them all came to try to trick his daughter, ha ha.

Ye Fu'an said: "The King of Qin has praised me. The little girl has mediocre aptitude. Regardless of her beauty or talent, she is hard to compare with other noble girls in Beijing. The little girl has been weak since she was a child. She grew up with Master Wuxin, and her heart is also pure. I am also worried that she won't adapt to life in the capital after she returns."

In front of the emperor, Ye Fu'an can safely boast boldly, and after the boast is over, he can say that the baby girl is hard to serve and cannot enter the royal family. The emperor was afraid of Ye Fu'an, so naturally he would not force him. Furthermore, the power of the second prince is there. The civil servants headed by Ye Fu'an are very powerful. Marrying a sick and weak prime minister's daughter is no less than marrying an ancestor.

Ti Xiao, King of Qin, was not so easily intimidated. Even if the daughter of the Ye family married and was tricked to death by the prince, Ye Fu'an would not be able to take revenge.

Ti Xiao had soldiers in his hands, and his temperament was even colder, which even the emperor feared. When Wen meets Wu, it is still a man who is brave, resourceful, smart and capable of fighting, which is equivalent to meeting an egg with a stone.

Therefore, the more Ye Fu'an belittled his daughter, the better, and she couldn't be married to the crown prince by Ti Xiao.

The crown prince is not bad, the crown prince is very good, but Ye Li Zhu's health is not good, Ye Fu'an wants Ye Li Zhu to marry into a family whose family background is not as good as his own.

Ti Xiao saw that Ye Fuan had no intention of making friends with him.

But Ti Xiao... is not a good person. If Ye Fu'an didn't give face, Ti Xiao insisted on targeting him.

He said: "Hehe, Prime Minister Ye is being modest. There are still two upper rooms vacant in the inn. Why don't you let her get out of the carriage and go back to the room to rest?"

Ye Fu'an stroked his beard, and gave some instructions to his subordinates.

Not long after, a strong woman came over with Ye Li Zhu in her arms. Ye Li Zhu was weak and still asleep, no one dared to wake her up.

After getting out of the carriage, her face was covered with a veil, and she was surrounded tightly.

Ti Xiao's sense of smell is extremely sensitive, he can smell an indescribable fragrance.

It seems to be some bluegrass aroma mixed with light white sandalwood, very ethereal, neither sweet nor greasy, without any smoke.

Ye Fu'an said: "The little girl is coquettish, her body is too weak, she can't walk a few steps, so she can only let the servants carry her up, King Qin don't  laughed at her."

Ti Xiao's eyes followed the group of female relatives.

He didn't know whose scent it was.

Ti Xiao was used to licking blood from knife-edges, he was cold-blooded, and hated slimy little women who smelled of makeup the most. He has been exhausted in the past few days, and he suddenly smells the lightness, which makes him feel very comfortable.