73

After hearing what Ti Xiao said, Ye Fu'an felt that he was treating a gentleman's belly with the heart of a villain.

Ti Xiao even thought of the emperor's situation.

As the prime minister, Ye Fu'an has a high position and authority, and he has not formed a party for personal gain over the years. Others in the court stood in line with the second prince or crown prince, but Ye Fu'an and his disciples maintained a neutral attitude, impartial, and did not allow any force to influence the imperial power.

But people have selfishness. Ye Fu'an has sons and daughters, and the sons and daughters are the flesh and blood of his heart. Ye Li Zhu and Ti Xiao are compatible, all the masters say this is a match made in heaven, Ye Fu'an is inevitably moved.

As for the emperor, Ye Fu'an knew how Ye Fu'an treated the emperor and what the emperor thought.

This time he didn't want to compromise for outsiders.

Ti Xiao wanted to see Ye Li Zhu, but Ye Fu'an didn't stop him. After all, Ti Xiao couldn't do anything in his own home.

Ti Xiao took people to Jing Shui Xuan, and the maids outside Jing Shui Xuan were surprised when they saw a man coming over suddenly, but they still went in to spread the word.

Ye Li Zhu didn't put on makeup at home, and she woke up lazily in the morning, lying on the couch to embroider. She was a little surprised when she heard that Ti Xiao had come, but he came here in a fair manner. She didn't know why her father agreed to let the man enter her yard.

She put on her shoes and got out of bed, put on a thin cloak again, and went out to meet people.

Sure enough, it was Ti Xiao, he was tall and tall, and he was particularly eye-catching among the crowd.

Ye Li Zhu saluted and said, "Your Highness, why are you here?"

This is the first time that Ti Xiao entered her yard openly and aboveboard during the day. His long and narrow eyes swept across Ye Li Zhu's puzzled face, and said, "Your father asked me to come in to see you."

After finishing speaking, Ti Xiao walked inside: "I have something to tell you."

Ye Li Zhu couldn't figure out what was going on, so she went in and asked the maids serving in the room to pour tea, and let them go out: "What's the matter, Your Highness?"

She held the teacup to drink tea, looked at Ti Xiao with watery eyes, and her lips were also stained with water. Because at home, Ye Li Zhu was dressed simply, dressed in plain white, with black hair loosely behind her back, but she had a pure and seductive smell in her bones, and the cinnabar between her eyebrows was also seductively red.

Ti Xiao said: "Your father promised you to me. During these ten days, I will arrange the marriage. You will stay at home obediently."

Ye Li Zhu: "What?"

She couldn't believe her ears.

"The prime minister asked the masters to tell their fortunes. Every master said that we are a perfect match, and he promised you to me."

Ti Xiao said, "Ye Li Zhu, you still don't want to marry?"

Only then did Ye Li Zhu realize why the Jun family was so concerned about her marriage yesterday because she got wind of it. She was the only one who didn't hear anything outside the window and didn't know anything.

Seeing that she was silent, Ti Xiao raised her chin: "Too happy to speak?"

Ye Li Zhu: "..."

Ti Xiao pulled her over and put her on his lap. Ye Li Zhu faced him, and wrapped her arms around Ti Xiao's neck unconsciously.