93 (Extra-3)

After driving for so long, they are almost at Xian Zhou City.

That afternoon, the sky was covered with dark clouds, as if it was going to rain heavily, Ti Xiao and others temporarily stayed in a dilapidated inn.

Ye Li Zhu was helped out of the carriage by the maid.

She wore a moon-white dress and a long cloak, her black hair was scattered behind her, and she covered her face with a veil.

Ti Xiao is too possessive, he doesn't want others to look at Ye Li Zhu more, he knows Ye Li Zhu's beauty best, she is too good-looking and troublesome, whoever sees her always wants to take a second look.

However, how could King Qin's people look more easily?

Ye Li Zhu was brought into the room by Ti Xiao, she looked at the furnishings in the room, it was very old, but it was quite clean.

Something on the bed needs to be replaced.

Ti Xiao, a big man, doesn't mind these things, but he doesn't want Ye Li Zhu to sleep on the bed that others have slept on.

So he prepared a lot of sheets and pillowcases, and threw them away after using them this time.

He could not care about it, but he had to care about Ye Li Zhu.

After Ye Li Zhu came in, she sat down. The stool was a bit short, making it uncomfortable to sit on.

The maid made new tea and came over. Ye Li Zhu drank the tea and looked at Ti Xiao with watery eyes: "Your Highness, is it going to rain heavily today?"

Ti Xiao has been marching and fighting for a long time, and he also checks the weather.

He said "um", "It will rain at night."

Ye Li Zhu nodded: "We may be stuck here for a while. When we wake up tomorrow morning, we will see a muddy ground, and it will be difficult to walk."

The room is too small, the windows are only a little bit bigger, so the room is very dark.

Ti Xiao knew that she was tired from bumping in the carriage, so after the maid made the bed, he asked Ye Li Zhu to lie on the bed for a while.

Ye Li Zhu fell asleep on the bed.

Although the sheets have been replaced, the mattress is still a thin layer underneath, and the room is too old, even if it is cleaned, there is still a slight musty smell. Ye Li Zhu is weak and feels uncomfortable tossing and turning on the bed. On the bed, not long after she closed her eyes, when she was drowsy and about to fall asleep, she would always wake up inexplicably.

Ye Li Zhu rubbed between her brows and opened her eyes.

She couldn't sleep any more and sat up.

The temperature outside dropped, there was a strong wind, all kinds of voices roared, Ye Li Zhu also felt a little headache.

She didn't let the servant girl in, she took a pill from the purse in her arms and swallowed it gently.

Because she had been lying on the bed for a while, Ye Li Zhu's black hair was a little loose. She couldn't find the mirror, so she gathered her long hair, put on her coat and went out.

She staggered down the stairs, because Ye Li Zhu still felt dizzy not long after waking up.

The scent of the elixir in her mouth gradually dissipated. She lazily supported Yusha's arm, and glanced down. This is a remote place, and the inn is also simple. There were not many people living in the store. The outside was guarded by soldiers, like an iron bucket, not a single fly could fly in, so only Ti Xiao and his cronies sat drinking and talking.