43

Ti Xiao's fingers touched Ye Li Zhu's moist and plump lips, and she was confined uncomfortably.

Although it was very close to Ti Xiao, which should have made people happy, but Ti Xiao pinched her too tightly, causing Ye Li Zhu's bones to ache.

Ye Li Zhu thought for a while, and asked Ti Xiao to let herself go: "Your Highness, please let go of me first, okay?"

Unless Ti Xiao died, it would be impossible to let go of her.

He lifted Ye Li Zhu's chin down again, forcing her to look up.

There was no light in the room, and in the darkness, Ye Li Zhu only felt her heart beating very fast.

There was only her voice, so charming and seductive, so soft that water could drip out.

Ti Xiao's voice was low and hoarse: "Call again and listen."

Ye Li Zhu whispered: "Brother... um..."

Before she finished speaking, she couldn't utter clear words and sentences, and her words were vague, and they were swallowed in her stomach.

Ti Xiao was more skilled this time than last time, and Ye Li Zhu tasted the faint smell of wine.

He is cleaner than ordinary men, and he is also much pickier. To Ye Li Zhu, Ti Xiao itself is as intoxicating as fine wine. Her body instinctively needs to be refreshed, to be drunk by him.

It was the first time she tasted this kind of taste, so Ye Li Zhu couldn't help but sucked the taste of this wine.

It seems that she can't help it, and it seems that he is deliberately seducing.

Ti Xiao's straight back suddenly stiffened, and he made Ye Li Zhu sit up.

The pearl hairpin fell to the ground with a crisp sound, and the golden lock also fell to the ground dully. In the darkness, these rare jewels emit a faint light.

She was too delicate and slender, Ti Xiao held her shoulders, if Ye Li Zhu could see his expression clearly, she would definitely want to stay away from this terrible man.

Ye Li Zhu snorted softly as her lips were greedily bitten, and there was a numb pain.

Ti Xiao finally let her go, his voice hoarse and sexy, he said: "Is the color so plain?"

Only then did Ye Li Zhu realize that she was wearing a hoodie, which was light pink in color without any embroidery.

Because the room was warm, she didn't feel the chill just now, she only thought that Ti Xiao was kissing her, and she didn't feel that the clothes on her body were thrown to the ground layer by layer.

Ye Li Zhu sat on the man's lap. He was neatly dressed, so he was naturally well-behaved.

She hugged her shoulders: "I...I'm going back..."

Ti Xiao didn't really bully her, he just wanted to punish her for calling him "uncle" today. How could it be so easy to put on the clothes he took off?

Ye Li Zhu, a soft little bun, would feel sorry for his conscience if he didn't bully her.

He embraced Ye Li Zhu by his shoulders. Ti Xiao had broad shoulders and strong arms, enough for her to have no strength to move.

He said coldly: "This is punishment, you know? Don't call me uncle next time."

Ye Li Zhu nodded.

Ti Xiao let her sit on the couch, and Ye Li Zhu put on the clothes she had taken off one by one.

She is delicate and delicate, she doesn't look like a real person, and her temperament is simple, like a little fox who lives in the mountains and has not been polluted by the world.