64

Ye Li Zhu was very quiet when she slept, her eyelashes were so long that they cast a small shadow on her face.

Ti Xiao raised her hand and plucked Ye Li Zhu's eyelashes, she said softly, "Don't touch me."

The voice is soft and slightly nasal.

Ti Xiao said indifferently: "If you don't let me touch it, who will touch it? The second prince of Xia Kingdom?"

Ye Li Zhu was sleeping soundly, but when she heard an inexplicable sentence, she immediately opened her eyes: "What's the matter with the second prince of Guan Xia?"

Ti Xiao put her next to him, his voice was a bit cold: "After I left that day, did he treat you lightly? What did he say to you?"

Ye Li Zhu rubbed her eyes. No one else was around what happened last night, and the only person who saw it was her own father. How did Ti Xiao know about these things?

Ye Li Zhu said: "There is no frivolity, he has some brain problems, he just said some inexplicable words."

There was a sneer on Ti Xiao's lips: "What did he say?"

Ye Li Zhu thought about it for a while: "He threatened me to tell others about me and you."

Ti Xiao pinched her face: "Did you say anything else?"

Ye Li Zhu shook her head: "Not anymore."

Her temple hair was a little disheveled, she had fallen asleep too soundly just now, the corners of her eyes were bright red, she looked innocent and pitiful.

Although Ye Li Zhu doesn't seem to be lying, but the way she looks at others pitifully...it really makes people want to bully her.

As a man, Ti Xiao understands how seductive Ye Li Zhu is to the opposite sex. For a beauty like her, every frown and smile is charming, and a look is seductive.

Ti Xiao rubbed the corner of her eyes: "Little liar, really?"

Ye Li Zhu said: "Really not."

Even if there is no such thing, Ti Xiao will kill Lu Xuan Tian. Those who dare to covet him cannot be forgiven lightly.

She sat quietly beside Ti Xiao, most of her long hair was loose, behind her back softly, her eyes were clean and clear. Ti Xiao just looked at her, and his heart softened because of her. He put his hand on Ye Li Zhu's shoulder.

Ye Li Zhu parted her lips slightly, and raised her eyes to look at him: "Your Highness...Your Highness..."

Ti Xiao pushed her down.

........

The boat is floating on the water, and the people on the boat are like being among the clouds.

Ti Xiao pinched the back of her neck: "Give me a child."

Her murmured voice was particularly pleasant, and even the tone of her crying when she spoke to him just now made him like it so much.

Heart-hungry, it melts people's hearts.

Originally, he never thought about having a child, but after having Ye Li Zhu, he realized how wonderful it was.

This terrible possessiveness. He want her to be completely, physically and mentally his own.

Ye Li Zhu was lying on his side weakly, she didn't even have the strength to raise her hand.

Lying on the couch, after a long time, Ye Li Zhu said: "I really don't understand why you are so keen on this matter."

Ti Xiao's unresolved emotions eased a lot at this time.