46

When Ye Li Zhu woke up the next day, she was startled and panicked.

The bed was a mess, and a strange and strong atmosphere enveloped her, making her very uneasy.

Her throat still hurts, and yesterday's mention was indeed too much. Ye Li Zhu touched her neck, and she couldn't refuse only Ti Xiao.

Although he was very angry yesterday, Ye Li Zhu knew that she was wrong, she lied to him, and she still didn't tell the truth.

But he still didn't treat her rudely. If Ti Xiao was rude, she might not be able to come down today.

While coaxing, he unquestionably pressed Ye Li Zhu's head.

Hai Tan came in early, she vaguely guessed whether the young lady got married with King Qin yesterday, and wondered if she should prepare medicine, but she didn't dare to ask, just said: "Miss, do you want to bring water?"

Ye Li Zhu said "hmm", her voice was slightly hoarse: "Put the water outside the screen, don't let other people come in."

Hai Tan responded.

While Ye Li Zhu was taking a bath, Hai Tan quickly changed everything on the bed and sprinkled two handfuls of spices into the incense burner.

Ye Li Zhu soaked in the water, her eyes closed gently.

She asked Hai Tan to take some medicine and put it aside.

A quarter of an hour later, Ye Li Zhu came out of the water.

There is a large full-length mirror in the room. Ye Fu'an spent a lot of money to build it, saying that girls love beauty, so they need a luxurious mirror.

She wrapped herself in a flannelette and stood in front of the mirror.

Her complexion is fair, so any scars on her body will be clearly revealed.

Ye Li Zhu's eyebrows were exquisite and beautiful, and the cinnabar between her eyebrows set off the crystal clear Shengxue's skin even more dazzlingly, her lips looked brighter and fuller than usual, and the corner of her lips was injured and torn a little.

She dabbed some ointment on the corner of her lips.

After breakfast, Ye Fu'an asked Ye Li Zhu to go to his side.

Ye Li Zhu originally wanted to evade, but she was worried that Ye Fu'an would come over in person after she evaded.

After thinking about it, Ye Li Zhu got dressed and went over.

Ye Fu'an was wearing regular clothes, and he was sitting at the head with a bowl of tea in his hand.

Ye Li Zhu called "Father" and said, "Why did you ask your daughter to come here?"

Ye Fu'an said: "Zhu Zhu, why is the corner of your mouth broken?"

Ye Li Zhu said: "I didn't sleep well last night, I caught the wind and cold, my throat was hoarse when I woke up, my mouth was dry, the corner of my mouth might have been accidentally bitten in a dream."

Knowing that Ye Li Zhu's health has always been poor, Ye Fu'an nodded and said: "In this case, you are recuperating at home, so go back first, and pay more attention in the future."

Ye Li Zhu sensed that Ye Fu'an had something to say, so she said: "Father, is there something you didn't say?"

Ye Fu'an said: "As the year approaches, you will come back within a few days of staying outside Beijing, and you will have to enter the palace frequently after you come back. The second prince has impure thoughts about you. His Royal Highness King Qin has come to Ye Mansion again and again, and he must have not given up on letting you go.  The idea of ​​getting married with the crown prince. Last night I received a letter from Mingfo Temple, written by two little nuns, saying that they miss you and want you to stay for two days."