76

Ye Li Zhu was forced to eat all night.

The next day, Ti Xiao pinched Ye Li Zhu's chin and asked her: "My food is hard to eat?"

Ye Li Zhu dared not provoke Ti Xiao anymore.

She shook her head and said, "It's not difficult, it's not difficult, it's not difficult at all, it's very simple."

Being forced to say things against her will, Ye Li Zhu was also very worried.

It's not that Ti Xiao didn't think about it. He read a lot of related things, and finally found out that talent is not a particularly good thing. Especially for Ye Li Zhu, who is soft, petite and exquisite.

Among women of the same age, Ye Li Zhu is not too petite. She has a slender figure, full breasts, and particularly slender legs. She has a perfect figure that makes men tempted. Ti Xiao is too tall and has a good physique, so he can lift her up with one hand.

Ti Xiao pressed her forehead.

No matter how good Ye Li Zhu's body was, she couldn't stand the extravagant demands. After being tormented for two days in a row, she was a little tired and had a fever in the evening.

Ti Xiao asked the doctor in the mansion to come and see. The doctor said that Ye Li Zhu had caught a cold, and because of overwork, she caught the wind and cold.

The room was warm, and when the two of them were on the bed, Ti Xiao seldom covered him with a quilt, so he couldn't feel anything, but Ye Li Zhu's body was weak, and she felt uncomfortable after a little bit of air conditioning.

When taking the medicine at night, Ye Li Zhu's voice was already a little hoarse, although it was rustling, it was still nice, a little lazy and pitiful.

She was wearing plain white pajamas, and her clothes were tightly packed, without any of the coquettish attitude that had entangled Ti Xiao before. Under the faint light, her long hair was jet black, giving people a feeling of alienation.

"I'm going home tomorrow."

Because she was not feeling well, Ye Li Zhu's voice was deliberately lowered a little. She took a sip of the medicine, which was very bitter and didn't taste good.

"I hope I can feel better tonight."

Ti Xiao took the medicine bowl in her hand, brushed her long hair, and gave her a mouthful of medicine: "Go to bed early tonight."

She took small sips of the medicine, but it didn't taste very good, but she felt unbearable after taking it one sip at a time.

Ye Li Zhu said: "I will do it myself."

She frowned, suppressed her disgust and drank all the medicine.

The lips were plump and moist, with a little water, and the medicinal juice trickled down the corners of the lips.

Because her skin is as white as jade, it seems to glow under the lamp, and the pitch-black concoction complements each other, giving people a cold and confusing feeling.

It's as if the fox demon is pretending to be a lady of every family, she looks alienated and indifferent on the outside, but she unconsciously reveals a little softness in her bones.

The kind that melts when touched.

Ti Xiao rubbed the concoction with callused fingertips, the concoction was wiped off, but her chin was flushed red, her skin was really soft and could not bear too much strength.

When he lowered his head, Ye Li Zhu realized that Ti Xiao should have eaten a piece of candy just now, with a very sweet breath.

She was pushed down, the red gauze curtain was closed, and the candlelight flickered twice in the lampshade.