92(Extra-2)

It took Ye Li Zhu a quarter of an hour to wake up.

What happened just now really made her dizzy, she hadn't been close to Ti Xiao for a long time, this time the carriage bumped up and down, it was too much trouble.

Ye Li Zhu was too tired to move, she closed her eyes: "Your Highness..."

Ti Xiao had already put on his clothes, and he didn't take off too much just now, and the clothes were not dirty, but Ye Li Zhu was different from him.

After a pause, Ti Xiao said: "Recently your body has become weaker."

Ye Li Zhu said nothing, compared to Ti Xiao, she was indeed too weak.

Stationed at a place with a water source at night.

Ti Xiao could go directly to the river to wash, but Ye Li Zhu couldn't. She is afraid of the cold. Although spring is here, the river is cold and she cannot touch it.

Ye Li Zhu was sitting on the bank, with a blanket spread on the ground, the moonlight was like water, sprinkled cleanly all over the ground, bright as day.

Today is a full fifteenth month, the moon is thin, and the sky is dyed a slight blue by the moonlight. Ye Li Zhu wears a thin cloak, and she looks at the perfect figure of the man in the water.

When Ti Xiao came out of the water, the cold drops of water flowed down his jet-black hair, passed through the deep eye sockets, fell from the straight bridge of the nose, and continued down, gradually reaching the neck, chest, and then the well-defined abdomen. Muscle, and finally fell into the water, water into the water, never to be seen again.

Ye Li Zhu was blown by the gentle night wind, her eyes narrowed slightly, she still felt a little dizzy, the surroundings were open, and there was a wide plain, and she couldn't see the edge at a glance, but she could only see Ti Xiao.

Doing the math, she is already far, far away from the capital.

When Ti Xiao came out of the water, Ye Li Zhu handed over a clean cotton towel: "Your Highness, wipe it off."

The water was cold, Ti Xiao brushed his hair and body, in front of Ye Li Zhu, he didn't have to worry about anything.

Ye Li Zhu said: "Bake it in the past, and the hair will dry faster. You must be very tired after a long day's driving. Go to bed early."

Ti Xiao gave an "hmm".

Ye Li Zhu had been intimate with Ti Xiao during the day, and she was sweating, so she also had to wash her body.

She loves to be clean, and no matter how busy she is on the road, she always wipes her body before going to bed.

The servant girl had already boiled the water to make room.

It wasn't cold outside, so someone surrounded her with things, and Ye Li Zhu went outside to scrub.

When Ti Xiao entered the tent, Ye Li Zhu undressed under a big tree.

The evening breeze is slightly warm, and it feels very comfortable when it blows over the skin. Ye Li Zhu's body is much better than before, and she doesn't worry about catching cold again.

The maids were guarding all around, and no one would come over. Ye Li Zhu didn't like others to wait for her to take a bath. She twisted the veil, and the veil was warm, and wiped across her slender neck.

Ye Li Zhu only had a thin cotton towel around her body. She sat on a low stool with her feet soaked in the basin. From time to time, she soaked the handkerchief in another hot water basin and wiped her face. arm and collarbone.