84

Ti Xiao naturally understood how Zhao Yi looked at Ye Li Zhu.

so what?

Besides him, has Ye Li Zhu ever looked half-eyed at other men?

This is his woman.

Feeling the unwilling eyes behind him, Ti Xiao suddenly stopped, pinched Ye Li Zhu's chin, and covered it.

Ye Li Zhu blushed, pushed Ti Xiao, and said angrily, "Your Highness!"

There are so many people around, but he is so frivolous, there is no trace of King Qin's majesty.

However, the maids and maids behind them did not dare to look at them. They were not afraid of the princess. The princess was always very gentle. What they were afraid of was the King Qin. Without the permission of the King Qin, who would dare to see the love between the two?

Zhao Yi naturally saw this scene.

The tall man enveloped the delicate beauty, bent over and hugged her: "I knew you were weak and couldn't walk a few steps, so I'll carry you out."

Zhao Yi couldn't stand the stimulation anymore, turned around and left.

At night, Zhao Yi drank wine outside the palace to soothe his worries. Several guards stood guarding the door. He was holding a plump woman in his arms. His eyes were scarlet: "What do you think I'm not good enough for?"

The woman in the brothel turned pale from Zhao Yi's fright, but she had no choice but to act calmly: "Young master is handsome and rich, so naturally he is good everywhere."

Those who can come to this brothel are either rich or expensive. Zhao Yi is only seventeen or eighteen years old. He is dressed in splendid Chinese clothes. It can be seen that this person must come from a wealthy family, and he is an important figure in the family.

An eunuch also pretended to be an ordinary person, and he incited Zhao Yi: "Second...my son, you are much better than the one above. Your only shortcoming is that you don't have too many people in your hands. There is no good uncle to support it."

It is not the crown prince that Zhao Yi is jealous of at this time, but the King Qin.

He admits that he is not as good as King Qin, nor is he as good-looking as King Qin, but——

King Qin is so many years older than Ye Li Zhu, obviously he is about the same age as Ye Li Zhu, and has more things to talk about, but Ye Li Zhu cares about King Qin.

But all the things that have not been obtained are always very tempting to imagine in the mind.

Zhao Yi and Ye Li Zhu got along for a short time, and the total number of times they met can be counted on one hand.

He is the noble second prince, which woman would not pursue him? However, Ye Li Zhu worshiped the high and stepped on the low, and was extremely vain. She only saw the more noble King Qin in her eyes, and ignored his existence.

Thinking of King Qin bowing his head and kissing Ye Li Zhu in front of him today, Zhao Yi felt jealous.

At this time, the door was kicked open, and a tall man entered.

Yan Country celebrates New Year here, but Xia Country doesn't have this custom. Their festival is in spring, so they don't pay as much attention to Yan Country. Lu Xuan Tian is still a guest in Yan Country. In the past two days, he has already started preparing for Lu Caichi's and Zhao Yi's wedding. Back to Xia Guo.

Recently, Lu Xuan Tian and Zhao Yi have been in frequent contact, and they are quite familiar with each other. There was some snow falling in the sky that day, Lu Xuan Tian brought a whole body of snow over, once he entered the warm pavilion, the snow instantly turned into water, dripping down along the fur.