101 (Extra-11)

Ti Xiao glanced at Ye Li Zhu: "How can you make decisions on behalf of the child? What he chooses is his own business."

The sword on the table was pushed down by Ye Li Zhu, and Ti Xiao put the treasured sword Chong Yuan in his waist on the table.

Xiao Shizi was sitting on the table, he was biting his finger, and the saliva was dripping down continuously, Ye Li Zhu took a brush and said to Xiao Shizi: "Ying'er, come to Concubine Mother."

Ying'er was looking left and right, but when Ye Li Zhu called him, he couldn't fully call out "Mother Concubine", but only vaguely called "Concubine" twice, and was about to crawl to Ye Li Zhu's side.

Halfway through the climb, he was gradually attracted by the toys on both sides.

Ying'er grabbed an inkstone, Ye Li Zhu said with a smile: "That's good, Ying'er wants to write."

With a "pop", Ying'er smashed the inkstone on the table again.

Ye Li Zhu's face froze.

Then, Yinger went to grab a landscape painting, Ye Li Zhu said with a smile: "It seems that Yinger likes to paint, and he will be very elegant in the future."

Ying'er bit the scroll of the painting, seemed to feel that the taste was not good, and threw it aside again.

She doesn't know which boy didn't wink, and when she placed the things, she even put a sachet. Ying'er smelled the fragrance, and went to get the sachet decisively.

Ye Li Zhu: "..."

At this time, Ye Li Zhu was speechless.

Ti Xiao laughed inexplicably.

Ye Li Zhu squeezed his arm: "Don't laugh, let's see what Ying'er will take."

The other ladies looked at him and he looked at her without saying a word.

In fact, they usually have almost no chance to meet Ti Xiao. They have met them a few times before, and the ones they met were all indifferent and arrogant, who held a high position, and never gave them any good looks.

It was the first time that King Qin actually smiled now. However, the concubine seemed very courageous, she dared to refute His Royal Highness King  Qin in public, and dared to tell King Qin not to laugh.

Ti Xiao suppressed his laughter, seeing Ye Li Zhu circling around anxiously like an ant on a hot pot, he said: "Don't be too anxious, he can catch anything, a child is no better than an adult, he doesn't understand anything."

Ying'er quickly threw away the sachet and took a jade pendant.

The other wives saw that Ye Li Zhu cared about this matter. No matter what, Princess Qin always wants to please her. His Royal Highness Prince Qin loves Princess Qin so much, of course they must flatter her: "Concubine, you see, the young prince took a jade pendant, a gentleman is like jade, and the prince will definitely be as gentle as jade in the future."

There was also a little smile in Ye Li Zhu's eyes.

However, at this time, she was in no hurry. Ying'er picks and chooses, grabs this, and throws it away after a while, who knows what he will end up with.

Ying'er continued to climb forward, touched several rare antiques one after another, and finally climbed to Ye Li Zhu's place.

There was a book beside Ye Li Zhu, she smiled and said, "Come, read a book."

Ying'er shook his head, and pushed away the book that Ye Li Zhu had pushed to his eyes.

He looked left and right, and his eyes suddenly lit up.