83

There was a hint of anger in Ti Xiao's voice: "Do you know what this is? You ate it directly into your stomach. Are you afraid that you will die if you eat it?"

Ye Li Zhu clenched the bottle tightly: "I smelled like Qinxue Dan, it was so fragrant, I couldn't hold back for a while. Can this thing not be eaten?"

Ti Xiao: "..."

He took the medicine bottle from Ye Li Zhu's hand: "Don't take it indiscriminately, I will feed you in the future, and when can you take it."

Ye Li Zhu was raised as fierce, feeling a little uncomfortable, turned around sullenly, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Seeing that she didn't listen to his preaching, she actually dared to turn her back and have a cold war with him, so he immediately pulled Ye Li Zhu over: "Are you angry?"

Tears overflowed from the corners of her eyes, she wiped them away, and whispered: "No."

It is obvious that She is disobedient to discipline in his heart, but she does not say it on the surface.

Ti Xiao rubbed the corners of Ye Li Zhu's eyes: "Did I say something wrong? If you do something wrong, you should be criticized. Why don't you let me talk about you?"

Ye Li Zhu remained silent.

"Eat everything you see, have you ever thought about how to save you if you eat it is not good for your health and worsens your condition?"

Ti Xiao never wanted others to teach Ye Li Zhu a lesson, if Ye Li Zhu did something wrong, no one could even stare at her.

But he didn't just let her do wrong things, but took her home and allowed himself to criticize her.

Ye Li Zhu rubbed her eyes: "This is home, and the things are beside the bed. Who would think that something is bad? Did I really take some bad medicine?"

Ti Xiao reckoned that seven or eight were not too few.

He looked at Ye Li Zhu: "Do you feel your body is strange?"

Ye Li Zhu shook her head: "No."

Ti Xiao frowned: "Really not?"

"Really do not have."

Ti Xiao's face suddenly sank, Dr. Liang, that quack doctor, dared to lie to him.

He rubbed Ye Li Zhu's hair: "Okay, go to bed first, and I'll accompany you after I take a bath."

Ye Li Zhu let out a "hmm".

After taking a bath, Ti Xiao lay next to Ye Li Zhu, he had a clear and pleasant smell, and Ye Li Zhu slept soundly in Ti Xiao's arms.

Ti Xiao rubbed the back of her neck, expecting that the medicine given by Dr. Liang would be effective, but now it seems that he is probably perfunctory.

Ti Xiao also closed his eyes.

Two quarters of an hour later, Ye Li Zhu woke up from the heat.

She pushed the quilt on her body, weakly realizing that she didn't have much strength.

Ye Li Zhu called Ti Xiao: "Your Highness..."

As soon as she opened her mouth, she realized how seductive her voice was. Like a small hook, it tightly hooks people's hearts.

Ti Xiao frowned and opened his eyes.

Ye Li Zhu's ears turned red, and she said: "Your Highness, do you want...do you want to..."

Ti Xiao was puzzled: "Huh?"

Ye Li Zhu faltered for a long time, unable to open her mouth, she pinched the quilt and whispered: "I'm thirsty."