75

Ye Li Zhu was tossed about for most of the night.

She promised Ti Xiao that day, on the wedding night, she must do whatever Ti Xiao asked her to do.

For Ye Li  Zhu, this was actually a very embarrassing thing.

When she opened her eyes the next day, it was already afternoon. Ti Xiao hasn't touched her for several days, so he naturally misses her very much.

Before Ye Li Zhu, Ti Xiao had never met other women, and never wanted to touch women. Every time he does this kind of thing with Ye Li Zhu, Ti Xiao is very happy.

He felt so comfortable.

Only after getting her did Ti Xiao understand what it means to die under the peony flower, even to be a ghost.

Ti Xiao felt Ye Li Zhu wake up, and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

Ye Li Zhu's eyes contained a little water color, which was very charming and tender.

Ti Xiao looked at her and hugged her tighter: "Were you exhausted last night?"

Ye Li Zhu felt unwell, her face gradually turned red, and the blush spread little by little, as beautiful as a peach blossom.

Finally, she whispered: "Can you come out? It's already dawn, it's getting late, it's time to get up."

Ti Xiao purposely tried to temper her temper, he said: "Call for husband again, if you call for husband, I will let you go."

Ye Li Zhu: "...No."

Ti Xiao no longer has any credibility in her heart.

Yesterday, Ti Xiao said that Ye Li Zhu would be let go if she called him  brother. Ye Li Zhu cried and shouted, but...

Ye Li Zhu almost fainted in the end.

Ye Li Zhu would not call her husband now.

Ti Xiao handles Ye Li Zhu very well.

In fact, it was already half afternoon, no one dared to approach the door, His Highness and King's Queen did not come out, no one dared to trespass.

Everyone else understands. His Highness has been alone for so many years, and has never touched women or been close to women. Now that he finally has a Queen who is like a fairy, he naturally wants to love her a lot.

The strong sunlight in the afternoon has passed through the window screens, giving the room a little light.

There was a hint of crying in her soft and charming voice, as if she was out of breath, and she didn't know how wronged she had been. This voice was too delicate, and it seemed to be able to melt people's hearts.

The bed curtain trembled violently. The color of the bed curtain was bright red and sprinkled with gold, which was very festive. It covered the inside tightly, and no light could get in. Only the sound came out.

After a long time, the trembling range gradually became smaller.

Ti Xiao raised his hand to wipe away the tears from the corners of Ye Li Zhu's eyes.

She hiccupped and her eyes were red: "Ti...Ti Xiao..."

Ti Xiao didn't know what he did wrong, he wiped it again and again.

Ye Li Zhu didn't have the temperament to get angry, even though she was bullied miserably and her mouth was flattened because of grievance, she still put her arms around Ti Xiao's neck and cried.

Ti Xiao carried her to take a bath.

Ye Li Zhu changed into clean clothes.

She is now a married woman. Although she is a young girl, her identity is that of a little woman, Ti Xiao's concubine. Therefore, the clothes lack the delicate and pure feeling of a girl in a boudoir, and are a little more stable and elegant.