85

During the Shangyuan Festival, Ye Li Zhu was also going to enter the palace. The people were bustling and bustling, and the palace was also very lively.

The wedding between Princess Lu Caichi of the Kingdom of Xia and the second prince Zhao Yi took place two days ago. Ye Li Zhu did not attend the wedding of the two, but this time she entered the palace, she was able to meet Lu Caichi who is the second prince concubine.

The queen's palace was very lively. Concubine Sheng wore heavy makeup and a bright dress that she hadn't seen for a long time, and the queen glanced at Concubine Sheng dissatisfied.

Concubine Sheng was still complacent and did not notice the Queen's gaze.

Ye Li Zhu sat in her seat very peacefully and did not come into contact with anyone. Princess Sirou was opposite Ye Li Zhu. The two were not particularly familiar with each other, and it was because of Tao Mei Wen that they only played together before.

When Princess Sirou was drinking, the wine suddenly spilled on her body and her skirt, the maid who was close to her did not dare to say anything, said a few words to the noble concubine, and took Princess Sirou to change into a new dress.

When Princess Sirou passed Ye Li Zhu, she suddenly pressed Ye Li Zhu's back.

She walked so fast that almost no one could notice her movements.

Ye Li Zhu was bumped hard, but she didn't make a sound, she just lowered her head and drank two more sips of wine, and left her seat after a while, saying that her legs were numb and she wanted to go outside for a walk.

Others didn't pay much attention either.

Ye Li Zhu went out with Hai Tan, and not long after she left, a court lady said: "Princess, our third princess won't be coming back later, would you like to say a few words to her? We usually play together."

Ye Li Zhu nodded.

After passing a corner, she really saw Princess Sirou whose skirt was dirty.

Princess Sirou is cowardly and cowardly, she was not born of Concubine Sheng Gui, so she usually survives in the cracks, and her life is not very satisfactory, not even as good as the first daughter of an ordinary big family.

There was no one around, and Princess Sirou knew the palace well, and knew that no one would patrol here during this time period.

She said: "Princess Qin, can you let the servant girl go aside and we can talk alone? I want to catch up with you. After you got married, we almost never saw each other again."

Ye Li Zhu and Princess Sirou's friendship is well known to both of them.

Suddenly came to catch up on the old days, there must be something.

Ye Li Zhu said to Hai Tan: "Hai Tan, you go aside."

Hai Tan responded and stepped back.

When everyone was far away, Princess Sirou suddenly shed tears and held Ye Li Zhu's hand: "Princess Qin, you must believe what I say!"

Ye Li Zhu didn't know what happened, but when she saw Princess Sirou's heartbroken look, she gently comforted her: "Don't cry, tell me first if you have anything to say."

Princess Sirou said: "I went to deliver something to the imperial concubine the night before yesterday. There was no one else outside at that time, because I was in the imperial concubine's palace and I didn't think too much. I went in by accident and heard the words of the imperial concubine and the second brother."

Ye Li Zhu said: "What did they say?"

Princess Sirou said softly: "Recently the second brother was targeted and couldn't hold back anymore. He said that instead of sitting and waiting for death, it is better to get up and kill the crown prince and King Qin to win the throne."