47

Ye Li Zhu's third day at Mingfo Temple happened to be Laba Festival.

The weather was fine that day. After Ye Li Zhu came back, she met with her friends who had eaten and lived with her for several years. Naturally, she changed the luxurious clothes she wore in the capital and wore old clothes from the past.

On the day of Laba, Ye Li Zhu drank porridge with Qing Hui and Qing Shuang. Qing Hui used to talk a lot and asked non-stop. Ye Li Zhu told them all about her situation in the capital. It's just that King Qin was never mentioned.

When Ye Li Zhu thought of Ti Xiao, her heart ached, she didn't know how to face Ti Xiao, and she didn't know how to explain it.

After breakfast, Ye Li Zhu went to copy scriptures beside Master Wuxin.

Master Wuxin became a monk when she was young, and decades later, she is still clean and peaceful. Ye Li Zhu was most afraid of Master Wuxin when she was young, and she was afraid and liked it at the same time.

When she couldn't copy the scriptures, Ye Li Zhu knocked on the wooden fish beside her. She was wearing a blue robe and her long hair was hidden in a hat. She wore the same clothes as every nun in the temple, plain and simple.

Ye Li Zhu's natural color is hard to hide, the loose blue robe can't cover her exquisite figure, the more plain the clothes, the more attractive she looks.

Ye Li Zhu knocked on the wooden fish with her bare hands, and said softly, "Master, I have met that noble person you mentioned..."

Master Wuxin closed his eyes and said nothing.

Ye Li Zhu said again: "He is kind-hearted and treats me very well. He is the best man in my heart besides my father and brothers, but... as if I lied to him to be with me because of my own selfishness, isn't it right? Can't live with him?"

Master Wuxin was right in front of Ye Li Zhu, so she could naturally hear what Ye Li Zhu said.

Ye Li Zhu actually had the answer in her heart, she just wanted to say it, and everything would be fine if she said it.

"His feelings for me are different from my feelings for him. I don't know if I have the feelings he wants."

Ye Li Zhu continued to mutter, "If in the end, he finds that I'm with him just because He is the so-called noble man, he can cure my illness, he is a good medicine..."

The wooden fish became more and more chaotic, and Ye Li Zhu's wrist was suddenly grabbed.

Master Wuxin wiped Ye Li Zhu's face with her cold and soft hands: "Li Zhu, if you choose to enter the world of mortals, you have to accept these troubles."

Ye Li Zhu grew up here. From the age of five to fifteen, she met the same group of people, and all her troubles came from her own insufficiency.

Now, she suddenly discovered that some things were more tormenting than her illness.

Ye Li Zhu pursed her lips, feeling like crying, she was a weak little girl, she would be at a loss when encountering things, she wanted to find someone to act like a spoiled child: "Master..."

Master Wuxin patted her on the shoulder: "He is your nobleman, and you will be his nobleman, so don't feel guilty."

Ye Li Zhu said: "Disciple will go back tomorrow, it's not good to bother you for a long time. If I have free time in the future, disciple will come to see you again."

Putting on black clothes, she is no longer a nun. Ye Li Zhu knew that she had violated the precept, so she didn't dare to look up at the Buddha.

But the education she received since she was a child was completely different from others. When she returned to the capital, Ye Li Zhu was tied up, her thoughts and actions were restrained, and she didn't know what she should do.