71

Ye Li Zhu was confused: "Ah? What did I say?"

Seeing that she actually denied it, Ti Xiao's face became gloomy, and he held her waist: "Don't remember? Then let's go over it again?"

Ye Li Zhu remembered it all at once, she moved her body, and pressed Ti Xiao's hand: "I... I remembered... Your Highness, aren't you tired?"

She changed the subject abruptly, obviously not wanting to admit what she just said.

It's no use not wanting to admit it.

Ti Xiao pressed her into his arms: "Think everyone is as weak as you? If not..."

If it wasn't for Ye Li Zhu crying and begging for mercy, asking her to call her uncle, her brother, her brother, and finally even her husband, who couldn't bear it, how could Ti Xiao let her go.

Ye Li Zhu hadn't been close to Ti Xiao for several days, but now in Ti Xiao's arms, she just felt soft all over her body, and she was indescribably satisfied.

Ti Xiao took the medicine from the hidden compartment at the side, this time he was more thoughtful, thinking of Ye Li Zhu's delicate body, he rubbed the medicine on her afterwards to relieve the pain.

He took the medicine bottle and hugged Ye Li Zhu with one hand: "Let's go take a bath."

Ye Li Zhu closed her eyes and said "Oh".

After soaking in the water, Ti Xiao said: "The wedding date has been set, it will be on the 16th."

Ye Li Zhu was hugged by Ti Xiao, she refused to let go, leaned on the man's shoulder, closed her eyes and said: "My father didn't agree..."

The tub is made of top-quality nanmu, and when hot water is poured in, there will be an aroma. Ti Xiao turned her over and made her grab the edge of the tub.

Suddenly losing her embrace, Ye Li Zhu was a little dissatisfied: "Your Highness..."

The voice is soft and coquettish.

Ti Xiao said flatly: "I don't have a long memory."

The water overflowed, and the whole room was filled with the fragrance of nanmu. Ye Li Zhu was biting her lip, but Ti Xiao was worried that she would bite it, so he pinched her chin.

There was a thin layer of water on the ground, and more clear water trickled out of the bucket. There was an elegant vase by the window, and the fragrance of wintersweet in the vase was overflowing.

Ti Xiao lightly taught her another lesson, and within an hour, he carried her out and wrapped her in a blanket.

Ye Li Zhu really didn't have any strength to move this time.

This time in the water, she was particularly resistant.

Ti Xiao felt unwilling, and whispered in Ye Li Zhu's ear, "Do you feel comfortable just now?"

Ye Li Zhu originally wanted to say "Your Highness, please don't be so rude next time", because Ti Xiao became so rude that he was hardly human, and tossed Ye Li Zhu to death.

After hesitating for a while, in order to save Ti Xiao's face, and also to prevent Ti Xiao from becoming angry again, Ye Li Zhu nodded: "It's comfortable."

Ti Xiao intertwined her fingers: "I knew it would be different after all in the water."

After drying Ye Li Zhu and putting her on the couch, Ti Xiao rubbed the medicine on her.

Ye Li Zhu's ears were red, she closed her eyes, and grabbed the bedding with her thin fingers.

After rubbing the medicine, the pain was much less.