22

Ti Xiao's eyes stayed on Ye Li Zhu's slender hands, and he said coldly: "Let go."

Ye Li Zhu's face turned red immediately, and she said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to."

Just as she was talking, Ye Li Zhu felt a weakness in her waist and leaned against Ti Xiao involuntarily.

When she was about to lie on his chest, Ti Xiao squeezed Ye Li Zhu's waist with one hand, keeping her away from him.

She just looked at Ti Xiao like this, and just being shaken by her little hand, Ti Xiao couldn't hold back anymore.

If she fell into his arms...

Ti Xiao looked around.

Although it was May day, it was extremely shady and cool today. The flowers here were densely covered and covered tightly. He was not a gentleman. If Ye Li Zhu went too far, Ti Xiao would definitely not be able to let her go.

But this sick beauty is delicate and delicate, and it is not good for her to be exposed to the wind outside.

Ti Xiao squeezed Ye Li Zhu's waist with one hand, keeping her further away from him, and said coldly: "Be careful."

Ye Li Zhu was carried by him to stand firm, she raised her eyes to look at Ti Xiao: "I was walking here just now, I didn't expect such a coincidence to meet an adult."

"unfortunately."

How can it be considered a coincidence, it is obvious that he came here on his own initiative.

Ye Li Zhu heard Ti Xiao's "unfortunate", but she was wrong. She thought that Ti Xiao had discovered that she had come looking for him.

Ye Li Zhu lowered her eyelids, her long eyelashes cast a small shadow under her eyes, and the tips of her ears were slightly red.

She just wore pierced ears, and did not wear earrings. The earlobes were round and soft, small and exquisite.

Ti Xiao controlled his hand, although he really wanted to pinch her earlobe, but he held back.

He loosened Ye Li Zhu's waist: "Walk well, don't hide among the flowers in the future."

Ye Li Zhu said "hmm" and said, "Where does your lord work? Will you come to Ye Mansion often in the future?"

She didn't expect too much, and Ye Li Zhu was content to see Ti Xiao once in a while and make her body comfortable for a while.

"In the palace."

Ti Xiao didn't reveal his true identity, "I won't come to Ye Mansion often in the future."

Ti Xiao knows what other people think of him. Rumor has it that the cold-faced and ruthless King Qin was decisive and cruel, which made the little girl feel bad, so Ti Xiao didn't want to scare her.

The identity is hidden first, if she wants to know, she will be able to find out.

Ye Li Zhu was taken aback when she heard that he didn't come here often, and said, "Ah, is it?"

She felt a little lost in her heart.

If she doesn't see Ti Xiao in the future, she won't be as relaxed as she is now.

Ti Xiao saw Ye Li Zhu's instantly lost expression in her eyes, he intentionally bullied Ye Li Zhu, and pursed his lips and said: "Yes, I won't come."

Ye Li Zhu twisted her sleeves with her fingers, the man's voice was cold, and his face was also extremely cold. From the man's deep eyes, she could not read any emotion.

Maybe the man in front of her hates her.

After all, it seemed inappropriate for her to appear in front of him again and again.