110 (Extra-20)

Within half a month, Ti Xiao really left Beijing for Wen Zhou.

Although Ye Li Zhu was reluctant, she also knew in her heart that she shouldn't act like a baby and let him stay at this time.

After Ti Xiao left the capital, the queen mother often let Ye Li Zhu into the palace, fearing that she would feel lonely in the palace, Ying'er often stayed by Ye Jia You's side and learned a lot.

On this day, Ye Li Zhu entered the palace and played chess with the queen mother until noon. After lunch, the queen mother wanted to take a nap. Ye Li Zhu had just eaten, so she didn't want to take a rest directly, for fear of food accumulation.

She asked Yusha to accompany her for a walk outside.

Ye Li Zhu counted the time and said, "His Highness has been away for thirteen days, and I don't know if he has arrived in Wen Zhou at this time."

Yusha was beside Ye Li Zhu, and the road was a little slippery after the rain. Yusha was worried that Ye Li Zhu would slip, so she deliberately supported Ye Li Zhu's arm.

Yusha said: "Princess, don't worry, Your Highness will not go to Wen Zhou this time as slowly as we came to the capital. He and his subordinates should be there soon, and within two days, His Highness's letter to you will also arrive."

Ye Li Zhu's eyelashes drooped slightly, she knew that Ti Xiao would do well in everything, but she still couldn't restrain her worry. There are many refugees in the area of ​​Wen Zhou. The flood happened not long ago, and it has not been rectified. The people have been displaced. Without a year, he can't come back.

Ye Li Zhu said softly: "I hope this journey will be safe and sound."

There is a pavilion next to the bamboo forest in front. Ye Li Zhu and Yusha went into the pavilion to rest their feet. The pavilion is covered with a layer of paper with hollowed-out grids, so the inside cannot be seen from the outside.

Yusha said: "I opened the window, the view here is good, the princess is resting here, I will bring you two plates of snacks and tea."

Ye Li Zhu also felt thirsty, she nodded: "Okay."

Because it was afternoon, and now it was almost April, the weather was much warmer, Ye Li Zhu took a nap beside the stone table.

When she was drowsy, she suddenly heard voices.

"The queen mother is not happy for me to meet you. If you tricked me into the palace in private and let the queen mother know, she must be angry with you again."

A charming female voice came over, Ye Li Zhu was about to fall asleep, but suddenly woke up at this moment.

This voice... Ye Li Zhu narrowed her eyes slightly.

After that, another voice came: "I won't lie to you, have you never seen me again?"

Ye Li Zhu: "..."

This is Zhao Yun and Tao Mei Wen.

Ye Li Zhu couldn't sit still anymore, instead of eavesdropping on the two people's conversations here, it's better to go out when nothing happened, talk to them for a few words before leaving, so as to avoid more embarrassing things from happening.

Before she got up, she heard Zhao Yun say: "Mei Wen, you haven't seen me for two months, and you went to swim the lake with your cousin. Think I'm dead?"

Tao Mei Wen laughed: "What relationship do I have with you? What right do you have to control me? I can swim with whomever I like to swim in the lake with... um..."

Before the words finished, Tao Mei Wen's lips were blocked by Zhao Yun, and her waist also fell into Zhao Yun's hands.

Hearing this embarrassing voice, Ye Li Zhu naturally couldn't go out.