96 (Extra-6)

After Ye Li Zhu became pregnant, she didn't feel anything unusual at first.

By the fourth month, she only looked a little plumper, with a slightly bulging belly.

Ti Xiao added more people to Ye Li Zhu's side. She was surrounded by a lot of maids. Normally, when Ye Li Zhu coughed lightly, a maid would come to greet her. Now that she is pregnant, she will be treated even more preciously.

After pregnancy, Ye Li Zhu's sense of smell became more acute than before, and she would vomit when she smelled anything that smelled bad. In the past, Ye Li Zhu was not too picky about her meals. Although she didn't like meat, she would still eat a little under Ti Xiao's instructions. Now, Ye Li Zhu is picky a lot, if there is something she doesn't like, no matter how Ti Xiao asks her to eat it, she won't be able to eat it.

Ti Xiao also found out that after pregnancy, Ye Li Zhu also had a little temper.

He doesn't know women well, so he doesn't know that women are prone to emotional fluctuations after pregnancy, which is different from normal times. Ti Xiao thought that Ye Li Zhu was a little smarter and learned to be pampered.

He actually loves Ye Li Zhu's acting like a baby the most.

As long as she acts like a baby, no matter how rude the request is, Ti Xiao is willing to agree to her.

It's a pity that Ye Li Zhu has always had no desires or desires, as if she doesn't want anything other than Ti Xiao.

So it was difficult for Ti Xiao to see Ye Li Zhu crying and begging him to do something.

However, after pregnancy, Ye Li Zhu was obviously different from before.

She used to be beautiful, but after she was pregnant, she became more radiant, her skin was so delicate that it seemed to glow, her belly bulged slightly, her eyes were faint when she raised her eyes, when Ye Li  Zhu walked towards Ti Xiao, Ti Xiao could smell her body A little more sweetness.

It's a milky taste.

Ti Xiao didn't allow Ye Li Zhu to eat anything cold. When she was six months pregnant, it was already summer and the weather was a bit hot.

It doesn't rain in Xian Zhou, so it's a little dry.

Ye Li Zhu is particularly greedy for sour plum soup. She likes the cold and sour taste, but the sour plum soup is cold in nature, so the doctor does not allow Ye Li Zhu to eat more.

The maids around Ye Li Zhu were all afraid of Ti Xiao, and Ti Xiao told them not to feed Ye Li Zhu casually, and they were all obedient, for fear that something might happen to Ye Li Zhu.

Ti Xiao was dealing with affairs in the study, when Ye Li Zhu came over, he just looked up.

In the past few months, Ti Xiao asked the maid to serve Ye Li Zhu very attentively. Ye Li Zhu often lost her temper for no reason. Once she woke up crying at night and said she wanted to go home to find Ye Fu'an. Now that Ye Li Zhu came over, she probably came here again with a small temper.

Ye Li Zhu is used to being gentle and quiet, she doesn't cause trouble, and only does what she likes. After she got pregnant, she knew that she was a bit out of temper, but she couldn't help it.

Seeing that Ti Xiao just glanced at her without saying anything, Ye Li Zhu's eyes turned slightly red: "Does Your Highness not want to see me now?"

Ti Xiao sighed: "No."

During this period of pregnancy, she always likes to think about it.

Some time ago, Ti Xiao wanted to make Ye Li Zhu care about him more and let her work on him more, so he made Ye Li Zhu jealous a little bit. Now, Ti Xiao got his retribution.