61

Ti Xiao glanced at Ye Li Zhu coldly.

Ye Li Zhu stopped looking at him, and followed Ye Fu'an out the door.

Ye Fu'an secretly scolded Ti Xiao in his heart. Shameless, his daughter kept calling her uncle, but this guy actually wanted to take a bite of tender cabbage.

After getting into the carriage, Ye Li Zhu leaned softly on the pillow and asked, "Father, what did you talk about with His Highness King Qin?"

Ye Fu'an poured tea for his good daughter: "You don't understand the things in the court, so stay at home obediently."

Ye Li Zhu's ears turned red, and she pretended to be careless and asked: "Father, did His Royal Highness King Qin mention marriage?"

Ye Fu'an's expression changed: "What did he say to you?"

Because the hair covered the ears, Ye Fu'an couldn't see Ye Li Zhu blushing.

Ye Li Zhu lied: "It's not what he said, I heard what the servants in his house said."

Ye Fu'an was a little annoyed that the subordinates on the gang could not hold back the door so much, they even talked nonsense behind their backs about things that hadn't been written yet, and let his daughter hear them.

Ye Fu'an said: "He mentioned this matter, but Dad rejected it for you."

Ye Li Zhu said aggrievedly: "Father, why did you refuse for me? Don't tell me."

Rejection is rejection, there can be why.

Ye Fu'an didn't like his daughter's thinking about proposing, so he patted Ye Li Zhu on the shoulder: "Marriage matters, parents' order, matchmaker's words, father will not harm you, Zhu Zhu, you listen to father, although King Qin is powerful, It looks very beautiful, but it is not a good place to marry."

Ye Li Zhu pushed Ye Fu'an's hand away: "Don't touch me, you don't discuss anything with me."

Seeing that his daughter was annoyed, Ye Fu'an secretly scolded Ti Xiao in his heart, and then said: "It's not that Dad doesn't want to discuss with you, it's because Dad doesn't want you to marry far away. Zhu Zhu, look, Xian Zhou is so far away, and Dad is old Bones can't ride a horse and can't sit in a car, someday dad wants to see you, how should I see you?"

After hearing Ye Fu'an's words, Ye Li Zhu's heart relaxed a lot.

In her heart, relatives occupy a very important position. Ye Li Zhu turned her face away: "Whoever says I am going to marry in Xian Zhou, you know nonsense, father."

Ye Fu'an squeezed her daughter's little face, and lied to her: "Father told you, that place in Xian Zhou is not a good place, it's terribly cold in winter, and the cold wind blows like a knife, it can blow your little face Cracked, and the men and women over there are very fierce, the men are about the same height as King Qin, standing there is as scary as a mountain, if you annoy him, he will lift your arm like a chicken Throwing you into the snow..."

Ye Li Zhu: "...The King of Qin doesn't throw women away."

Ye Fu'an continued: "Don't you believe it? He has always been ruthless towards women. This time King Qin came to Beijing, I don't know how many people sent him beauties, but he sent them all away. Zhu Zhu, don't look at his good looks, Dad has eaten more salt than you have eaten rice, you listen to dad."

Ye Li Zhu took a snack and ate it.

Ye Fu'an knew that Ti Xiao's appearance and demeanor could easily make women fall in love with him, so it's not surprising that Ye Li Zhu really took a fancy to him.

But as a father, when choosing a husband for his daughter, what he needs to look at is not just the man's appearance and status.

Ye Fu'an was worried that Ti Xiao would use Ye Li Zhu and the Ye family. In the future, when the crown prince ascends to the throne, Ti Xiao will reveal his true nature and treat Ye Li Zhu badly.