50

Ye Li Zhu was still a little uncomfortable at first, but when she got used to it, she felt much better.

Ti Xiao put down the pen in his hand, looked down at Ye Li Zhu: "Look, a peach blossom."

Ye Li Zhu looked at Ti Xiao, Ti Xiao had slender fingers, able to hold heavy and cold swords, and also used this slender and light paintbrush. The peach blossoms were scorching and gorgeous, and the branches and leaves were bright in color.

Her long hair spread down, draped over her shoulders, to her waist, weak and affectionate.

The room was extremely warm, Ye Li Zhu's nose dripped with sweat, she raised her eyes to look at Ti Xiao, her pair of peach blossom eyes were charming, sparkling with autumn water, shimmering alluringly.

Ti Xiao pinched Ye Li Zhu's chin: "Does it look good?"

Nature is beautiful.

The peach blossoms are just like her, so gorgeous that it burns people's eyes, it's too beautiful.

The corners of Ye Li Zhu's eyes were slightly red, and she whispered: "I can also draw, and I want to draw on your back."

Ti Xiao pinched her chin: "Draw what?"

Ye Li Zhu just waited for him for so long, her body was stiff, she said to Ti Xiao, "Draw a big turtle."

Ti Xiao: "...a lot of courage."

He tapped acupuncture points on Ye Li Zhu's body, and she couldn't move immediately.

Ti Xiao made a gesture for her and said, "Don't move."

Ti Xiao is good at painting, but outsiders don't know it. He has many hobbies that are unknown.

Ye Li Zhu grasped her waist tightly, and the natural curve of the girl's figure was extraordinarily graceful and extremely soft.

The gorgeous peach blossoms seem to grow vines, winding and blooming, the more pure the color of the snow-colored clothes, the more charming the peach blossoms will be.

Ye Li Zhu turned her back to Ti Xiao, and couldn't see clearly what he was drawing and how he was painting.

After a long time, Ti Xiao hugged her down with one hand: "Okay."

He painted two beauties. Two pictures of beauties hung on the wall.

One is Ye Li Zhu neatly dressed in plain white clothes, her black hair tied up, her smile light, she looks dignified and self-sustaining, as pure as a fairy.

The other one is a figure from the back, the peach blossoms are spreading, the ink hair is slightly scattered, and the figure is too slender.

While washing, Ye Li Zhu grabbed Ti Xiao's wrist: "Let me, I do it myself."

Ti Xiao held the wooden ladle in the other hand, and the warm water poured down from the top of her black hair, washing away the rich color, and after all the color faded, the complexion was like ice and snow.

After rinsing up, Ye Li Zhu soaked in the bathtub, Ti Xiao's clothes were already wet, his shoulders were broad and his waist was thin, his figure was excellent, and the outline of his muscles could be seen faintly.

The bathtub is full of rose petals, which she likes, and the fragrance is tangy.

She hadn't eaten much at night, so Ti Xiao asked someone to stew bird's nest with rock sugar for her, and the bird's nest was delivered, but she was still soaking in the water.

Ti Xiao feeds her one bite at a time.

Her long hair fell down like a waterfall, her face was clean without makeup, her skin was translucent white, her arms were carelessly resting on the edge, and the color of the rose petals was rich, full red.