5

After entering the palace, Ye Jia You did not sit with Ye Fu'an. The Zhao clan's descendants and several Wang Shizi with different surnames were there. They were about the same age, and they usually hang out together. Right now, the adults are drinking at the banquet inside. Sitting and laughing at a banquet outside.

Suddenly a gust of cold wind swept over, Ye Jia You and the prince Chen beside him raised their heads, and a tall man came over and was about to go inside.

Ye Jia You had seen all the high-ranking officials in the capital, but he had never seen this handsome man in front of him, with a dignified demeanor and a hint of majesty.

However, Ye Jia You saw that this man had entered the palace and was about to face the saint, but he was wearing a black gold machete around his waist. He was accompanied by the crown prince Zhao Yun on the left, and behind him was the eunuch in charge who would curry favor with two ordinary concubines.

This is King Qin of Xian Zhou.

Ti Xiao didn't pay attention to the dozen or so kids outside, he was about to walk forward, when he passed Ye Jia You, Ti Xiao glanced casually, and suddenly stopped in his tracks.

This young master with picturesque features and exquisite facial features is three points similar to the daughter of the Ye family that he saw that day.

Ti Xiao said: "Is this the eldest son of the Ye family?"

Crown Prince Zhao Yun didn't know why his uncle suddenly asked about this, so he also stopped and beckoned Ye Jia You to come over.

Zhao Yun patted Ye Jia You on the shoulder, and said to Ti Xiao, "He is the son of the Ye family, named Ye Jia You."

He said to Ye Jia You again: "Brother Ye, this is King Qin."

Ye Jia You saluted: "His Royal Highness, Prince Qin."

Zhao Yun and Ye Jia You are not familiar. Zhao Yun is now seventeen or eighteen years old, and Ye Jia You is only seven or eight years old. The age of the two is here, and Ye Fuan is not the prince's person, so Zhao Yun and Ye Jia You don't have much contact with each other on weekdays.

Seeing Ye Jia You's exquisite and handsome appearance, Zhao Yun thought that Ye Jia You was not very timid, and Ti Xiao's face was cold and fierce, and many children were also afraid of him.

Zhao Yun smiled and said: "Brother Ye, you don't have to be timid. According to your seniority, you When you see King Qin, you should call him uncle."

Ti Xiao raised his eyebrows: "Yun'er, in your eyes, I'm already old, and I'm going to call you uncle when I see such a big child?"

Zhao Yun: "..."

If you don't call him uncle, what should you call him? He just called Ye Jia You his brother, so he can't let Ye Jia You call Ti Xiao his brother, right?

Zhao Yun is more like his mother, who is the current Empress Ti. She is beautiful and gentle, and her smile makes people feel like a spring breeze. Zhao Yun smiled and looked at Ye Jia You, to see how Ye Jia You made a rescue.

Ye Jia You said: "His Royal Highness the King of Qin is as powerful as a tiger, and he is not very old. You and His Highness the Crown Prince stand together like brothers. You are just of a higher seniority."

Ti Xiao took off the lobular red sandalwood bead string that he was wearing today, and put it in Ye Jia You's hand: "You are young, but you can talk."

Ye Jia You thanked him.

Before Ti Xiao left, he took another look at Ye Jia You, but Ye Li Zhu's beautiful face appeared in his mind.

He had asked people to inquire, but they did not find out Ye Li Zhu's name. Most people outside don't know Ye Li Zhu's name, and the Ye Mansion has strict discipline, so how can the eldest lady's name be casually told to others, until now, Ti Xiao doesn't know what Ye Li Zhu's name is.