68

Ye Li Zhu said: "I am not familiar with the second prince."

Ti Xiao pinched her chin: "If you get to know him well, I will definitely break his leg."

Fingerprints appeared on Ye Li Zhu's chin, she blushed, and said: "Those who fight every day are not afraid of going to hell in the future."

Ti Xiao said: "I'm going to hell, will you go down?"

Ye Li Zhu didn't speak.

Ti Xiao sneered. He does not believe in any Buddha, nor does he believe in any hell.

He kissed Ye Li Zhu on the face: "Look for your golden lock, if you can't find it, tell the palace servants of the queen, they will tell me."

Ye Li Zhu's legs were sore and numb, and she stood up from Ti Xiao.

Ti Xiao saw her beautiful eyes with the color of water, like sparkling spring water, his heart softened at the moment, and he remembered her blindfolded posture just now.

He reached out to touch Ye Li Zhu's eyes, Ye Li Zhu was startled, and quickly closed her eyes.

She looked pitiful, and her eyelashes were trembling. Ti Xiao suddenly remembered that when Cheng Huan was in love, she also liked to close her eyes pitifully, not daring to look at him, the corners of her eyes would be flushed, and there would be some tears on her eyelashes.

With his other hand pressing Ye Li Zhu's shoulder, he felt her body stiffen instantly. Probably out of fear. She is so nervous.

Normally Ti Xiao wouldn't mind being outside, but it's winter and he's still in the palace, how could Ti Xiao easily touch her.

He kissed Ye Li Zhu's eyes. When Ye Li Zhu opened her eyes again, she whispered: "Your Highness, then I will leave."

Ti Xiao pressed Ye Li Zhu's body again, bowed his head and kissed again and again, until her lips were swollen.

Ye Li Zhu felt that her waist was weak, she put her arms around Ti Xiao, and it took a long time before she separated from him.

Probably because she hasn't seen Ti Xiao for several days, Ye Li Zhu became more and more obedient.

After walking two steps, Ye Li Zhu turned her head, but there was no one in sight. She helped the pearl hairpin on her temples, called Yusha, and said she was going to Princess Sirou's palace.

Just now, Yusha saw the young lady being taken away by King Qin from afar, she was sweating anxiously, and did not dare to go forward, but now seeing the young lady came back, she beamed with joy: "Miss!"

Ye Li Zhu put her hand on Yusha's arm, and let out a lazy "hmm".

Yusha couldn't help but said: "You and His Highness King Qin just now..."

Ye Li Zhu smiled and said: "Nothing, just said a few words, let's go back."

She and Yusha came out just now, and the other people in the temple didn't notice anything.

After Ye Li Zhu went back, she sat next to Tao Mei Wen, and saw Zheng Yin'er sitting and talking to someone from a distance.

There is no reason why Ye Li Zhu can't search people casually.

She talked to Tao Mei Wen, and Tao Mei Wen's eyes immediately hung up: "Let me just say, she will definitely find you unhappy. She actually stole your things. She is usually not short of gold. She steals your things for no reason. make you unhappy."

Ye Li Zhu also understood this.

She tilted her head and said a few more words to Tao Mei Wen.

Tao Mei Wen nodded.