103 (Extra-13)

Before Zhao Yun ascended the throne, when he was the crown prince, he was already in charge of political affairs.

Ever since Zhao Yi was killed, the emperor's condition has been worsening day by day. However, the emperor is still young and in his prime, and a disease that can't be called serious is not enough to kill him.

Zhao Yun was also afraid that what he had done was too obvious, making the ministers suspicious. After all, many ministers in the court were loyal to the emperor. As soon as Zhao Yi was knocked down, the emperor died, which would make people feel strange.

That year, after Ti Xiao left Beijing, it was March.

The emperor was lingering on the sick bed, even if Zhao Yi died and Zhao Yi did something unfaithful and unfilial, the emperor still had some affection in his heart. After all, blood is thicker than water.

The public image of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has always been gentle and generous. If the Emperor is sick, the Crown Prince will naturally wait on him in front of the palace.

Zhao Yun and Zhao Yi are about the same age, and although they are not the same mother, they have somewhat similar faces and figures.

Zhao Yun took the medicine, sat in front of the hospital bed, and fed the emperor one bite at a time.

The emperor had a high fever at night, and it lasted until noon the next day. He was talking nonsense, and the medicine juice was spilled on his beard.

Zhao Yun took a bright yellow handkerchief to wipe off the medicinal juice on the emperor's chin, and said with a gentle smile, "Father, come and take the medicine."

The emperor's consciousness was a little slack, he looked at Zhao Yun, but he thought it was Zhao Yi.

The emperor held Zhao Yun's hand: "Yi'er..."

A cold look flashed in Zhao Yun's eyes, and the silver spoon in his hand still contained a little medicine juice, and delivered it to the emperor's mouth. The emperor opened his mouth to speak, but was choked by the medicine juice, and coughed uncontrollably .

Zhao Yun didn't beat his back for him, just smiled and said: "Father is so confused that he didn't even know that his younger brother was beheaded. The younger brother committed a treasonous crime and was beheaded by his uncle King Qin. It flowed all over the place, and it flowed everywhere."

The emperor coughed a few times and coughed up the medicine juice.

During this period of time, the emperor also knew that the crown prince's wings were stiff and Zhao Yi was dead. Even if King Qin was not in the capital, no one could handle the crown prince.

The emperor burned badly, he said: "Yun'er is your younger brother, he is the heir of the emperor, even if he made a huge mistake, he still wants to be in Guanzong's house, how can you cut off his head?"

Zhao Yun grabbed the emperor's collar and poured medicine into the emperor's mouth: "It seems that the father has resentment in his heart, and blames me for harming the emperor's brother, but the father has forgotten that the emperor touched your woman. Still trying to fight for the throne?"

After the emperor was given the medicine, his body was already weak, but now he passed out even more.

Zhao Yun took the handkerchief handed over by the eunuch board, and wiped his hands lightly.

Banzi said in front of Zhao Yun: "His Royal Highness, Your Majesty is confused, and his consciousness is not clear. A few days ago, His Majesty still hated the Second Prince, and he was so hateful that he gritted his teeth."