100 (Extra-10)

At night, Ye Li Zhu seemed to have forgotten her promise during the day, and she still brought Ying'er with her. Ying'er was lying beside Ye Li Zhu in small clothes, his little hands and feet kicking around in the air, having a great time.

Ye Li Zhu looked at Ying'er and felt that her heart was about to melt.

She pinched Ying'er's face with a smile, and Ying'er grabbed Ye Li Zhu's hand and put Ye Li Zhu's fingers into his mouth.

Ye Li Zhu couldn't help laughing out loud: "Greedy ghost."

Ying'er's saliva dripped on Ye Li Zhu's hand, and he couldn't stop giggling.

When Ti Xiao came back from the study, he would have seen Ye Li Zhu alone, and when he lifted the bed curtain, he saw Ye Li Zhu and Ying'er having fun.

His eyes darkened: "What about giving the baby to the nanny?"

Ye Li Zhu hugged Ying'er, and said falteringly: "Ying'er can't bear to part with me..."

Ti Xiao brought Ying'er over, and Ying'er saw that Ti Xiao was hugging him, and yelled "ahhh" a few times, expressing that he didn't want to be hugged by him father, but by his mother and concubine.

Ti Xiao carried him out and handed him over to the nanny.

To be honest, the nanny can also take good care of the baby.

The nannies in Prince Qin's mansion are all carefully selected and able to take good care of the children.

This is also Ti Xiao's first child, born to the princess, who will inherit the throne in the future, and the servants in the mansion dare not neglect. When taking care of Ying'er, they will only be more dedicated than Ye Li Zhu, so Ti Xiao is also relieved to let the servants take care of Ying'er .

After Ying'er was sent to the nanny, Ti Xiao returned to the room.

Ye Li Zhu was a little scared, and she huddled under the quilt.

Although she made a promise during the day, but... a promise, isn't it just a casual remark, who would take it seriously.

Ye Li Zhu knew that she hadn't been intimate with Ti Xiao for several months, and that this man had been hungry for such a long time, so tonight, she might not expect a good end.

Ti Xiao lifted the quilt, and said flatly: "Deliberately avoid me, huh?"

Ye Li Zhu pursed her lips, and whispered: "Your Highness, I, I suddenly have a stomachache."

Ti Xiao knew she was lying.

Ye Li Zhu wasn't serious about lying this time.

He put his hand on Ye Li Zhu's stomach: "Rub it for you, you may catch a cold, and it won't hurt after you rub it warm."

Ye Li Zhu let out a "hmm", just thinking about procrastinating for as long as she could.

Ti Xiao really pressed it up, and gently massaged Ye Li Zhu: "Is it here?"

Ye Li Zhu had originally lied to Ti Xiao, and she didn't feel any pain at all, but Ti Xiao squeezed her so comfortably, she narrowed her eyes slightly, with a contented expression on her face: "Well, I feel comfortable now."

Ti Xiao said lightly: "You are comfortable, is it my turn?"

Ye Li Zhu: "Huh?"

Ye Li Zhu took a deep breath: "I...my leg hurts."

Ti Xiao lifted her calf and rubbed the little ancestor's leg again.

Her calf was slender, her skin was extraordinarily soft, and it felt particularly comfortable in her hand.