80

Ti Xiao scratched the tip of Ye Li Zhu's nose: "In two days, I'll have someone look for it."

Ye Li Zhu let out a "hmm".

The two got married these few days, and Ti Xiao put down many things to concentrate on being with Ye Li Zhu.

Except for the first two days when Ye Li Zhu asked for it from time to time at night, Ye Li Zhu has been much better these few days, and she sleeps peacefully at night.

Ti Xiao hasn't touched her these days.

The imperial doctor said that Ye Li Zhu's body was weaker than ordinary people, so he asked Ti Xiao to restrain himself a little while having intercourse.

Ti Xiao is now married to Ye Li Zhu, so he is not in a hurry.

The whole capital knew what happened in Ye Mansion. Ye Li Zhu didn't know. Ti Xiao didn't want any news to reach Ye Li Zhu's ears, no one in the house dared to tell her.

Ye Fu'an returned to the mansion that day with a gloomy expression.

Seeing that Ye Fu'an looked at her strangely, Mrs. Wu hurriedly asked Ye Fu'an what happened.

Ye Fu'an said coldly that Ye Li Zhu was sick recently.

At this time, Wu's family didn't know that Liu Chen was caught in the water prison and her life was in danger. Naturally, she didn't know that Ye Fu'an had already known what she had done.

Wu Shi said: "Missy has always been in poor health, maybe she just got married and was overly spoiled by His Royal Highness King Qin, she will be well after a few days of raising her."

Ye Fu'an narrowed his eyes: "Wu Shi, how did Zhu Zhu's mother treat you back then?"

Wu's heart was startled, she didn't know why Ye Fu'an asked such a question, but she still replied with a smile: "When Madam was here, she was gentle and virtuous, and never made things difficult for us. Alright."

Ye Fu'an said: "How do Zhu Zhu and Jia You treat you?"

"Although the eldest lady and the young master were not born to me, and there is a estrangement from me, they are both good children."

Wu Shi didn't understand why Ye Fu'an asked this suddenly, but she still picked up Ye Fu'an's favorite words and said, "Young master is I watched them grow up, they are smart and sensible, they are more mature than teenagers, and they will become great talents in the future."

Ye Fu'an sneered: "Jiang Shi and her sons and daughters have never treated you badly, Wu Shi, but you have used vicious means to harm Jiang Shi, and let that witch Liu Chen curse Zhu Zhu, what are you so worried about?"

Wu said: "Master, what do you mean? I don't understand. I have always regarded the eldest lady and the young master as my own children. How could I harm them? It has been decades since the lady died in childbirth. At that time, I was just a little aunt in the mansion, how could I have such a great ability? Who is Liu Chen? I don't know."

Ye Fu'an glanced at Wu Shi with his sharp eyes.

Although Wu Shi's heartbeat accelerated, she still pretended to be calm and composed.

She tried to put the blame on Aunt Zhou, but before Ye Fu'an could speak, Wu said again: "Two days ago I saw Aunt Zhou was sneaky, and I invited a Taoist woman to come to my house, master, you might as well go and search for it. Search Aunt Zhou's room."

After this incident happened, Ye Fu'an naturally wanted to clean up and search the whole house, and searched the residences of every aunt and concubine, especially Wu's residence.