94 (Extra-4)

After the spring breeze last night, Ye Li Zhu woke up the next day, feeling her bones were numb.

Her eye circles were slightly red, Ti Xiao kissed her, and whispered in her ear: "Can you get up?"

The bed was in a mess, Ye Li Zhu's body was full of Ti Xiao's aura, her eyelashes trembled, and she turned around: "Yes."

In fact, it's okay to be able to get up.

Ti Xiao said: "Don't worry, you'll be home soon."

After walking for so many days on the road, they are actually going to Xian Zhou soon.

Ti Xiao changed his clothes and asked the servant girl to come in to take care of her wash before going down with Ye Li Zhu.

He also noticed that Ye Li Zhu was jealous.

The little girl looks very normal on the surface, but in fact, she also has a protective mentality. Ye Li Zhu is very protective of Ti Xiao, and doesn't like other women to meet Ti Xiao.

After she changed her clothes, Ti Xiao said to Ye Li Zhu, "Don't worry, I won't let her serve you today."

It rained heavily last night, the ground was muddy and difficult to move on, so Ti Xiao and the others had to stay in this inn for another day.

Ye Li Zhu went downstairs to have breakfast with Ti Xiao after freshening up.

There are many people accompanying them, and the daily food is made by the maids around them, so they feel clean, because when they buy outside, there are always things that are not clean enough.

Ti Xiao watched her draw her eyebrows carefully, and said: "There is no need to paint, she is already very beautiful, and she looks good without makeup."

In fact, it looks like this, Ye Li Zhu is naturally beautiful, she has become more mature these days, and looks more beautiful, so beautiful that people can't take their eyes off.

She pinched a hairpin in her hair with her slender fingers, and remained silent.

Ti Xiao smiled lowly and said, "Still jealous about what happened yesterday?"

Ye Li Zhu would definitely not admit that she was jealous, and last night, through her few words and some small actions, Ti Xiao could see that Ye Li Zhu was jealous.

He was actually happy to see Ye Li Zhu jealous.

She was jealous, to a certain extent, because she cared, and she was jealous only when he was in her heart.

Ye Li Zhu's eyelashes trembled slightly: "I'm not jealous."

Ti Xiao hugged her shoulder: "Who took the initiative to hold my hand yesterday? Huh? Could it be that I took the initiative to touch you?"

In front of outsiders, he is superior, unreasonable, and has always been indifferent and noble. Only when facing Ye Li Zhu, Ti Xiao can say such words.

Ye Li Zhu's ears gradually turned a little red.

Her face also became crimson.

It was she who played tricks yesterday and took the initiative to seduce Ti Xiao.

Ti Xiao said: "I didn't look at her directly, but I can feel it, you must be much plumper than her."

Ye Li Zhu thought of the scene she saw yesterday, Cuilian was so close to Ti Xiao, and almost touched Ti Xiao's body with her chest, she still felt a little uncomfortable.

She may really have some possessiveness, like a child protecting food, even if she doesn't eat for a while, she doesn't want others to eat her own food.