63

It was late at night, Queen Ti said a few words to Ye Li Zhu, and let her go back first.

After the banquet was over, the emperor eagerly went to the imperial concubine's side. Empress Ti frowned for a long time alone in the luxurious palace, and then ordered: "Call Your Highness the Crown Prince."

Two quarters of an hour later, Prince Zhao Yun had arrived.

The marriage between the Fourth Princess Xia and Zhao Yi was decided tonight. Although Ye Fu'an was helping the flames, the emperor believed in Ye Fu'an and would not think that Ye Fu'an was cheating the second prince. But Sheng Guifei's side is not necessarily the same.

Concubine Sheng comes from a low family background, and on the surface she is bluffing and arrogant, but in fact, she also has a trick.

The background of the fourth princess of Xia Kingdom is not particularly good. Although she is the child of a noble concubine like Zhao Yi, Zhao Yi is quite popular with the emperor and is much taller than the fourth princess.

Concubine Sheng was originally interested in Zheng Yiner and Ye Li Zhu, the eldest daughters of General Xuanwei's family. General Xuanwei has a certain right to speak in the court. Zheng Yiner is in good health and has a brain. In the future, she will be given to Zhao Yi, and she will definitely be able to assist Zhao Yi to make further progress.

The four princesses can only be used as a vase.

As for colluding with Xia Guo... This matter is really difficult to handle, not all people in Xia Guo are fools.

Empress Ti whispered a few words in front of the prince.

The crown prince's face changed: "Mother!"

Empress Ti said: "Go and ask your uncle, if he thinks it's ok, then it's ok."

The crown prince said: "However, in this way..."

Empress Ti said: "But, you only know how to care about others. Have others ever cared about you? Your uncle will return to Xian Zhou in the next year. He finally got a lovely girl. You have the heart to let him go back alone. Xian Zhou? Zhao Yun, when will you know that your father doesn't like you at all, if he had the chance, he would definitely kill you, the only people who treat you well are Bengong and your uncle!"

The crown prince was silent for a while, before saying: "Mother, I have always known that I will never repay the kindness you and your uncle owe me in this life. It is just a matter of two marriages, it is better for the prime minister to agree to it personally. The prime minister is definitely not someone who is waiting for you. Calculating casually, besides, Zhao Yi and Father Huang..."

Empress Ti took the teapot on the table and threw it in the crown prince's face: "Indecisiveness, kindness of a woman, why did I give birth to a son like you!"

The crown prince's forehead was smashed with blood, and a thin stream of blood trickled down his cheeks.

Empress Ti closed her eyes, pressing her slender fingers on the armrest of the seat.

"Get out!"

The crown prince withdrew from the queen's palace.

It snowed suddenly in the middle of the night, and when she woke up in the morning, the ground had already been covered with a thin layer of snow.

When Ye Li Zhu woke up, she stretched lazily. She has been very busy these days.

Today, Tao Mei Wen from King Chen 's Mansion invited her to enjoy the plum blossoms together. Ye Li Zhu had nothing to do at home, so she went together.