66

After listening to Lu Caichi's words, Ye Li Zhu pondered for a while, and finally figured out that the concubine wearing a veil was herself.

She said: "It's okay, I'd rather go to King Qin's side to compete with others, than go to your imperial brother's place to win exclusive favor."

Seeing that Ye Li Zhu didn't accept her affection at all, Lu Caichi blushed instantly with anger: "You—"

Ye Li Zhu hooked her lips, and there was a little water in her bright peach eyes. She was still angry at Lu Xuan Tian's frivolous words that night. Lu Caichi helped Lu Xuan Tian plot everywhere, which naturally made Ye Li Zhu unhappy.

Ye Li Zhu's voice was soft and soft, and it was comfortable for people's ears. She smiled and said: "Go back and tell your brother, with him, he can't even match a single finger of King Qin."

Lu Caichi held the armrest of the chair tightly with her hand. After a long time, she sneered and said, "My brother is not as good as King Qin by one finger? Tsk tsk, Miss Ye, since King Qin is so good, why did your father still refuse this marriage? You In this life, after all, you will never be able to marry the person you want to marry."

Ye Li Zhu thought for a moment, then smiled, stood up and bent over to whisper in Lu Caichi's ear, looking very intimate: "I only say that King Qin is better than your brother, if you have to choose between the two, I will choose King Qin, but these two people are not the only ones in this world, where am I going to get married? However, I also want to congratulate here, congratulate the fourth princess, you and the second prince are about to tie the knot."

After hearing these words, Lu Caichi immediately sneered a few times, and finally stood up with her skirt in hand, no longer sitting with Ye Li Zhu.

Ye Li Zhu was clean by herself, she peeled off the pine nuts and brought them to her lips.

Not far away, Zheng Yin'er, the prostitute daughter of General Xuanwei's mansion, had long seen Lu Caichi coming towards Ye Li Zhu. After a few words, although she didn't know what the two said, it was obvious that Lu Caichi was so angry that she even sat in Ye Li Zhu's seat. None around.

Zheng Yin'er was thoughtful, it seemed that Ye Li Zhu was not as simple as the rumors said.

Ye Li Zhu ate lazily, and she listened to what the others said, smiling from time to time.

As soon as Ye Li Zhu came back, Zheng Yin'er was a little apprehensive. Among the aristocratic ladies in the capital, Zheng Yin'er and Tao Mei Wen were the most prominent, and Ye Li Zhu came back suddenly, and Ye Li Zhu's father had a very high status, so Zheng Yin'er was not very happy.

Originally, the second prince had a very good attitude towards Zheng Yin'er, which also made Zheng Yin'er feel embarrassed. Although she loves King Qin, she also hopes that she can have excellent followers. Later, seeing the obsessed look of the second prince in front of Ye Li Zhu, and hearing that the second prince was engaged to Lu Caichi, and then hearing that the king Qin whom she adored proposed marriage to the Ye family... Zheng Yin'er was going to be driven mad with envy after successive blows.

Seeing Lu Caichi leave, Zheng Yin'er went to take Lu Caichi's seat by herself.

Ye Li Zhu had been reminded by Tao Mei Wen a long time ago, knowing that Zheng Yin'er was not kind, seeing people coming, Ye Li Zhu got up and went to Tao Mei Wen's side.

Today, Ye Li Zhu wore a golden collar with a longevity lock on it. She didn't think it was too rare. Anyway, Ye Fu'an would give her whatever she wanted, and if she didn't want anything, Ye Fu'an would take it for her.

Princess Sirou touched Ye Li Zhu's longevity lock enviously: "The workmanship is really exquisite, and it's very beautiful. The hollowed-out circle looks sparkling, and it must be like golden glaze under the sun."