6

A woman just came out with water, and when she saw Ye Fu'an and Ye Jia You entered the door, she hurriedly shouted: "Master and Young Master are here!"

The maid at the door hurriedly informed the inside.

Ye Li Zhu just woke up and ate a little porridge. She was drinking tea when she heard that her father and brother had arrived.

Ye Fu'an gave Ye Jia You a hand: "Hurry up and follow, your sister is soft-tempered, so don't make trouble in front of her."

Ye Jia You followed Ye Fuan into a mahogany hollow carved door, and then went inside, passed a green gauze cabinet, Ye Jia You saw a woman in a light blue dress walking over, followed closely by two maids.

It's Ye Li Zhu.

Ye Li Zhu first looked at Ye Fu'an, then looked down at Ye Jia You: "Is this Jia You?"

Ye Fu'an pushed Ye Jia You a bit: "Hurry up and call me sister."

Ye Jia You thought about his sister's appearance in his heart, and even secretly drew his sister.

The most beautiful woman he had ever seen before was the empress. Ye Jia You thought in his heart that his elder sister would be as dignified and gentle as the empress. Now that he met Ye Li Zhu, Ye Jia You finally realized that his elder sister was much more beautiful than the empress.

It was a beautiful appearance that he had never imagined before.

Ye Li Zhu pulled Ye Jia You over and stroked his cheek: "My brother has grown so tall."

Ye Jia You had grown to the height of Ye Li Zhu's shoulders, and he raised his eyes to look at her.

Ye Li Zhu's eyes were red, and she thought of her mother again. After returning, she could see her father and her younger brother whom she had never seen before, but she never saw her mother again.

She didn't want to mention her mother again in front of her father and younger brother, and make them sad for nothing.

Ye Li Zhu wiped away her tears and said, "My sister only saw you after you have grown up so much."

Seeing his sister crying, Ye Jia You felt sore in his heart.

He was afraid that Ye Li Zhu would dislike him and be estranged to him before, but now seeing Ye Li Zhu's appearance and her loving eyes, Ye Jia You knew that Ye Li Zhu loved his younger brother.

Moreover, Ye Li Zhu is different from Wu Shi, Liang Shi, and Zhou Shi. Her love comes from the heart.

Ye Fu'an pulled Ye Jia You away: "Your sister is weak, don't keep pressing her in front of her."

Ye Li Zhu stroked Ye Jia You's hair: "It's okay, Dad, I'm also happy to see my brother."

Ye Fu'an asked Ye Li Zhu what she had eaten when she woke up, and whether she had taken any medicine.

After asking, he said to Ye Jia You: "Come see your sister tomorrow morning before going to school, and go back today. Your sister still has to sleep."

Ye Jia You didn't want to be separated from Ye Li Zhu, he said, "I'm staying here tonight."

Ye Fu'an said: "How can this be done? If you make a fuss in the middle of the night, what if the noise makes your sister sleepless?"

Ye Li Zhu smiled and said: "It's okay, there are maids watching, there is a bed outside the Bisha closet, and Jia You sleeps there."

After all, Ye Jia You was still young, just a child, and there were no taboos between siblings. Seeing that the two got along very well, Ye Fuan told Ye Jia You not to make trouble at night, so he let him stay.