27

Ye Li Zhu naturally had a good night's sleep after returning home, and she usually didn't have anything on her mind, but now she only thought about it occasionally.

Ye Li Zhu only thinks that Ti Xiao is her noble person, and she is also very close to Ti Xiao in her heart. In fact, Ye Li Zhu has met very few men in total, and she has not opened her heart, and she doesn't understand any feelings.

After waking up in the morning, Ye Li Zhu felt more nourished. She didn't dream of anything terrible at night, nor did she feel uncomfortable.

It seems that more contact with Ti Xiao is really good for her body.

It's a pity that Ti Xiao has left.

Ye Li Zhu found a beautiful crystal bottle and threw a pearl into it every day. The crystal bottle was about the size of her palm and was crystal clear. Ye Li Zhu thought, maybe when the crystal bottle is full, it will be winter. During the Chinese New Year, Ti Xiao came back.

Ye Li Zhu hoped that she could live to that day.

Less than six or seven days later, a distinguished guest came to Ye's mansion.

Ye Fu'an had told Ye Li Zhu before that Ye Li Zhu's third uncle had arranged a marriage ceremony for his daughter Ran in the capital, and the third aunt Jun brought her to the capital.

First, to see if Ye Li Zhu has been wronged. Although Ye Li Zhu is a young lady with a noble status, but Wu Shi is in charge of the back house, she didn't come out of her own stomach, so Wu Shi will definitely not love Ye Li Zhu too much. Ye Li Zhu's grandmother was afraid that the woman in the back house would be vicious, which would make Ye Li Zhu suffer.

Secondly, it was the matter of Sister Ran's marriage.

There is a house of the Jiang family in the capital, and the Jiang family in Wan Zhou is also a big and prestigious family. The Jiang family has always produced beauties, and Ye Li Zhu's mother was once the number one beauty in Wan Zhou.

But since the Jun family is here, they must first stay at Ye's house for two days to give Ye Fu'an a face.

The Jun family brought all the female relatives, Ye Fu'an was inconvenient to receive them, so naturally it was the Wu family who received them.

Ye Li Zhu woke up in the morning and went to the door with Mrs. Wu, waiting for Mrs. Jun and Sister Ran to come over.

A group of people stood densely at the door, Hai Tan was afraid that Ye Li Zhu would be exposed to the sun, or hit by someone who didn't have long eyes, so she took an umbrella for Ye Li Zhu.

Wu Shi stood aside, squinting at Ye Li Zhu.

Ye Li Zhu's complexion has been very good in the past few days, and her complexion is extremely delicate. Even under the sun, there is no trace of blemishes. That's not to mention, what surprised Wu Shi the most was that Ye Li Zhu's complexion was rosy, like peach petals, and she obviously didn't look like someone with a serious illness.

As if feeling Wu Shi's gaze, Ye Li Zhu looked back at her: "Madam is staring at me, is there something on my face?"

Wu Shi said with a smile: "No, I just feel that the young lady's complexion is getting better, and I'm very happy for the young lady."

Hai Tan smiled and said: "Miss is a lucky person, her body is getting better after returning home, and she will definitely get better in the future. Madam will be happy every day in the future, Madam, don't you think?"

Only then did Wu Shi go to see the girl next to Ye Li Zhu.

She didn't realize that the girl that the queen gave to Ye Li Zhu was eloquent.