99 (Extra-9)

Ye Li Zhu said to Ti Xiao: "If you punish me every day, I will take the child back to the capital and never come back again."

Ti Xiao smiled and hugged her into his arms: "You have a lot of temper, the capital is thousands of miles away, how do you go back? Hmm? Tell me, how do you go back without me?"

Ye Li Zhu was so angry: "You..."

Ti Xiao patted her on the back: "I'm just joking with you, don't be angry, be good. Is it still going up? Huh?"

Ye Li Zhu is now a month old, and often feels her breasts swollen.

In fact, she is very weak, and the maids suspected that Ye Li Zhu would not have enough milk to feed the child after giving birth.

During this period of time, Ye Li Zhu took too many supplements, and was by Ti Xiao's side every day. Although she looked weak on the surface, she was actually much better, even a little over nourished.

It is not uncommon for a first-born child to swell before birth//Milk is not uncommon, but Ye Li Zhu often feels swollen, and sometimes cannot sleep because of it at night.

Just now Ti Xiao helped her, and she felt better.

Ye Li Zhu has a thin skin, so naturally she would not agree with Ti Xiao to use other methods, but squeezed into the glass bowl.

The bottom of the blue glass bowl is a light layer of white.

She turned her face away and didn't look, curled up in the pillow, her face was blushing: "It's not going up anymore."

Ti Xiao chuckled and whispered something in her ear. Ye Li Zhu gently blocked her ears with her fingers.

After a while, her eyelids were clenched and she felt sleepy, so she fell asleep.

Ye Li Zhu's sleeping appearance was actually very well-behaved, and Ti Xiao gently kissed her between the eyebrows.

.........

In winter, Ye Li Zhu gave birth to a son.

Her body has been taken care of very well. Although the process of giving birth is painful, it is not too long compared with other mothers.

Ti Xiao waited anxiously outside the delivery room. At the beginning, he could hear Ye Li Zhu's painful voice, but the longer he waited, he couldn't hear it.

Ti Xiao's heart sank, worried that Ye Li Zhu would pass out, or something else would happen.

He was about to break in, but the maid stopped her outside, Yusha wanted to come out with a basin of used water, seeing that Ti Xiao was about to enter, she quickly put the basin on the ground, stood at the door with her arms outstretched, anxious Her face turned red: "Your Highness, you can't go in, the princess will be frightened when she sees you!"

Ti Xiao said coldly: "Get out of the way! The king and the concubine are husband and wife, how could she be afraid of the king?"

Yusha didn't dare to stop Ti Xiao, but she also didn't dare not listen to Ye Li Zhu.

If she offended Ti Xiao, she could still live as Ye Li Zhu's maidservant, and she lived better than everyone else, but if she offended Ye Li Zhu, it was impossible for Ti Xiao to protect her.

Yusha said in a trembling voice: "Before the delivery, the princess told the slaves, saying that the delivery room was bloody, and she has the thinnest skin. If you see the messy side, you will definitely feel uncomfortable. Your Highness should not go in to provoke the princess. Now everything about the princess Everything is fine, Mrs. Wen said that she can give birth to the child safely."