38

After Ti Xiao's fingers touched the slippery and soft things, his voice suddenly became hoarse. He still remembered the feeling when Ye Li Zhu kissed him that night and she went back and forth to ask for it.

"Release."

Ti Xiao said hoarsely, "Ye Li Zhu."

Ye Li Zhu's sanity finally returned, and she couldn't figure out why she bit him, so she quickly let go: "I'm sorry, does it hurt?"

Ti Xiao's chest undulates slightly, in front of Ye Li Zhu, he looks too tough, she is delicate and small, her eyebrows and eyes are born with a soft and charming look, when she looks at people with affection, she is obviously not tempting, but she seems to be tempting.

Ti Xiao said: "There will be punishment."

Ye Li Zhu: "Huh?"

She parted her lips in surprise.

This little idiot, Ti Xiao really can't figure out how such a silly little girl is Ye Fu'an's daughter.

But he just likes her stupidity and her ignorance of the world.

He pressed Ye Li Zhu's shoulder with one hand, her long hair was soaked in water, which made her look softer, black and shiny, with a damp white mist, it fell on her shoulder, and was touched by his palm.

Ye Li Zhu didn't know where to start what was in Ti Xiao's mind. It was fine for Ti Xiao to lead the army to fight, but he found it a bit difficult for him to kiss Ye Li Zhu.

Ye Li Zhu always had endless things to say in front of Ti Xiao, she chattered endlessly: "I heard from the servants that the hot spring water is drawn down from the mountain, and there are also large and small hot springs on the mountain, and you can soak in the hot springs in winter. Watching it snow. I think it's going to be cold, but I'd love to try it."

Ti Xiao was successfully led away by her, and he didn't think about where to kiss her. He said: "It's not cold to soak in the open air. If you want to go, I will take you there tonight, but it will be very dark on the mountain. There is no moon."

Ye Li Zhu said: "Then let's go tomorrow, Your Highness, are you leaving today?"

She wanted Ti Xiao to stay.

The two of them were so close, Ye Li Zhu had already dawdled to get close to him, and almost fell into his arms.

Ti Xiao naturally felt that she was leaning into his arms calmly. He had a headache, and he didn't know how to warn Ye Li Zhu, so that she could understand that it was actually very dangerous for her to do so.

Literally lighting a fire.

Ti Xiao's Adam's apple rolled: "I'm leaving tonight."

Ye Li Zhu stared at his Adam's apple with her beautiful eyes, and tried to touch this strange thing, but her fingers were pinched by Ti Xiao: "Want to be punished?"

She deliberately bit him just now, but he didn't even punish her, and now she's setting fires everywhere?

Ye Li Zhu tried to pull her finger back: "No, no, um... um..."

Ti Xiao pressed her against the wall, Ye Li Zhu's back was leaning against the warm white marble, but Ti Xiao's hot chest was in front of her, he felt too oppressive.

Ye Li Zhu felt dizzy at first, a little suffocated, and unable to breathe, but after a while, she finally came to her senses.

It turns out...she is so close to Ti Xiao.

Ye Li Zhu felt numb all over, and an indescribable joy permeated the air.

She took the initiative to grab Ti Xiao's shoulders, tasting these two cold thin lips like a kitten licking something on a plate.